Who hates Sentinel prime(animated)?

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by spica, Sep 12, 2008.

1. Mastergeorge

Mastergeorge I should burn my wallet.

News Credits:
    I would love to see a fork in is big chin in season 3. (Or a spoon. Whatever comes first.)

Image time!:
    [​IMG]

:D 

2. Feralstorm

Feralstorm Good Morning, Weather Hackers! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I'm still waiting for him to eventually have a chance meeting with Blackarachnia.

3. MetaKathro

MetaKathro is a sucker for cute bots

This is awesome :lolol 

4. Mastodon

Mastodon Well-Known Member

I vote for Sentinel Prime to turn into Nemesis Prime!

5. tnasoundlug

tnasoundlug Well-Known Member

I just hate incompetent and/or malicius JERKS characters in fiction. Sentinel seems fine to me

6. Bathawk

Bathawk Well-Known Member

agreed, he may be a jerk, but at least he's competent

7. newguy

newguy i

I personaly dislike TFA in general. It just seems too kidy for me. I'll watch the new episodes, but I won't buy any of the figures... not even if they make an Ironhide.

8. Starscreamer95

Starscreamer95 Barely active here

News Credits:
    Couldent have said it better myself mirarage.

9. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    :lol  :lol 

10. Banzaitron45

Banzaitron45 Well-Known Member

Sentinel Prime is pretty cool. I wish I could have seen Bulkhead atttack him in "The Elite Guard". The thoughts he had in the first Arrival comic made me laugh.

11. RoadRage31

RoadRage31 Warmaster

RoadRage: I've scrapped a lot of autobums in my time, but this pile of sludge takes the cake. Not only is he ugly, but his chin is MASSIVE. I bet his chin is bigger than Fortress Maximus' chin, and that's fraggin' big!!! And have you heard him talk, he thinks he's Primus Himself! That half-wit, bent crankshaft-havin' sonofacog couldn't fight his way out of a mob of deactivated protoforms. I could slag him and make Jumpstart and every other mechanoid on the planet happy, but it's such a waste of good ammunition and energon. Hey Jumpy, I know you ain't gonna let me have all the fun, tell us how you REALLY feel.............

12. Jumpstart17

Jumpstart17 Legacy of Bumblebee......

Rage You are a dork.... but yes, his chin is massive and I don't think you could find a more arrogant peice o' slag anywhere on cybertron......

13. Starscream2008

Starscream2008 Megatron sucks!

The thing about Sentinel Prime is, he's still a child inside. He has never forgiven Optimus for what happened to Elita, because he obviously had a crush on her. This has caused him to build jealousy for Optimus, because deep down inside, he knows he would have done the same thing if the tables were turned. He realizes that he is half the hero that Optimus is, so he tries to one-up him at every opportunity to make him feel better about himself. The pompous windbag is only a facade for a scared little 'bot. When he comes to terms with Elita's death, and allows himself to grieve, he might actually grow up a little bit. Or, he will meet Blackarachnia and discover the truth, and will have to grow up a little bit.

That's my Transformers psychology. I hope that the writers actually would think this way and add a little more depth to the characters, instead of just stereotyping and G1 fanwanking. Thank you, that will be $150 for the session...

14. janeDoe001

janeDoe001 Well-Known Member

News Credits:

Watch, you'll actullay get a check in the mail three days after this dialouge is in an episode. :D  (asking for the check and all :lol  seriously, I can picture Bumblebee saying the Thank you part after someone else comes up with the psychology.)

jD001

15. Detour

Detour TFWiki.net, use it!

News Credits:
    I love him. He's a wonderfully well-written character that acts as a wonderful foil to Optimus's character.

His toy is awesome and fits in perfectly with the two best Primes in the line, Cybertron Mode and Battle Begins (still hoping we'll get a non-damaged version of the latter someday).

16. Ktulu

Ktulu Whoosh TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I don't get it when people hate a villain or a jerky character, if they're supposed to be that way and they fill the role well...I tend to like em, since they hit the mark spot on

17. 0R10N P4X

0R10N P4X Banned

News Credits:
    Word.

18. kenm2474

kenm2474 LORD DC TFW2005 Supporter

This is the Truth.

19. Aurora Bluewolf

Aurora Bluewolf Aurora Bluewolf

No one likes Sentinel Prime because he is the classic jerk, frat boy that upstaged you in front of the ladies for guys and was very offensive to the girls. He claims he is Optimus's friend, but he betrays him and blames him for Elita One's transformation/death. I mean, come on, Optimus already felt bad about that! He didn't have to rub it in his face! the the way he drives! He could really hurt someone or run into the other Autobots! I'm surprised that Jazz hasn't shot him when Ultra Magnus turns around. I hope that he gets shot in the next few episodes.

But I do think this series is following the G1 style a little better as far as characters introductions. The whole 'show up for 1 episode and show off your talents then disappear for a while' style. They are going to get to a lot of characters this way.

20. Buzzer-Bot

Buzzer-Bot Kamikaze

Personally,I don't really hate him that much because the fact that he is blue(i like blue characters lol).I think there are characters which are worse than him.But he's still a jerk.