Who has every Classic so far

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by battlebeasts, Feb 6, 2007.

1. Team Jetfire

Team Jetfire Pop-POP!

News Credits:
    After holding off of buying I need The minicons and Rodimus, plus the ones that have not come out yet.

I don't think that I will get the two pack or devastator.

2. Deathx360

Deathx360 Farewell Dear Friend

News Credits:
    At this moment I now have all the Mini-cons, deluxe, and voyager figures plus the Prime vs. Megatron set and Ultra Magnus vs. Skywarp set. I have reissue Soundwave but as stated it is more of a Commemorative Series figure. I don't have the DVD Optimus Prime, I will buy him if he is clearanced at a good price, and the Legends, which I don't plan on buying unless I get some extra cash to spend. I plan on getting Devastator when he is released.

My Ramjet would not transform correctly at first because the upper pin in the bar that holds the cockpit was not in all the way but I fixed it by removing it and hammering it in.

Although not Classics I have all the 6" Titaniums with The Fallen and Cheetor on the way. I use these figure to fill out the ranks which by counting only G1 characters put the teams even at 8 each.

3. Big_Truk_Convoy

Big_Truk_Convoy Transforming is the gimik