who has blue big convoy and/or black fire convoy

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Rdfnd1253, Apr 13, 2008.

1. Rdfnd1253

Rdfnd1253 Well-Known Member

who has blue big convoy or black fire convoy.... curious to see how many members have them

2. Malach Ra

Malach Ra TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
  3. KING KONVOY

KING KONVOY Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    You love these threads! Congrats if you just got black fire convoy. If there are only 10 Blue Big Convoys then there can be at most ten collectors (excluding sharing) that have both.

4. Roanstalker

Roanstalker Great Baan Gaan fan

News Credits:
    Ultraconvoy has 2 Blue Big Convoys so there can at most be 9 owners.

5. cobra zartan

cobra zartan Think's He's a Detective.

News Credits:
    9 Owners and Wannahobby has one for himself making 10

6. Rdfnd1253

Rdfnd1253 Well-Known Member

damnnn....unless extras were made....which is what us blue big convoy owners may own. I dont know if we got the real prize draw figures or if we got from an extra batch that was produced. Because test shots have to be made for each figure so these could be them and not necessarily the real figure that was given out. One thing that makes me believe that this is the case, is that a seller on ebay was selling a gold chrome galaxy convoy, but it had a metal or unpainted chest behind the clear plastic part, instead of gold chrome behind the clear plastic. He actually had it listed as a gold chrome prototype for $800, and I was going to buy it, but backed out, and now I believe it was a prototype for the lucky draw of that figure as it is exactly the same as the lucky draw version, just with an unpainted or metal chest area behind clear plastic. Does anyone have the pics of it?? It was around July/August of this past year. I saved it on my comp but that comp is now wiped out.

Also sorry for this thread...I really meant to only put black fire convoy in the title but I guess I got blue big convoy on the head. I also drank from about 10pm on at a bar and came home, started this thread, then passed out. So I blame the beer!!

7. icefox

icefox Black GFC

+One black fire convoy, without a doubt one of my top favorites.