Who has a bad feeling about leadfoot

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Rubber Ducky, Feb 24, 2011.

1. Rubber Ducky

Rubber Ducky beepboopbop

Okay you know how we got lots of pics of Roadbuster and Pinpoint but not even a single one of Leadfoot, there might be a chance that he will end up like Elita and be released about a year after the movie the bot wouldnt even look close to the character model, and there will be pissed off collectors. Anyways what are your guys thoughts?

2. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Don't eat me

News Credits:
    We've seen toy listings for three deluxe wreckers, so we won't be waiting too long for him.

However, I'm actually kind of afraid he'll be a repaint of Roadbuster. The hood breaks up similarly, and some of the detailing on the chests of legends Leadfoot and deluxe Roadbuster actually is kind of similar, specifically the circle in the center. People may say that Leadfoot has a beer gut, but that could just be a consequence of the limits of legends engineering. I'll be ecstatic if I'm wrong though.

3. Rubber Ducky

Rubber Ducky beepboopbop

Wait wasn`t that the blue wrecker?

4. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Don't eat me

News Credits:
    Nope.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

As I said, I hope I'm wrong.

5. Rubber Ducky

Rubber Ducky beepboopbop

Oh Okay its funny i never saw that legends leadfoot but anyways yes that leadfoot does look like roadbuster

6. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

I don't have a bad feeling about Leadfoot. We're only just getting started in seeing the DOTM toys they plan on releasing, and I'm sure Leadfoot will be among them, if not in the first wave, then at least the second or third wave of Deluxes.

7. Bumblethumper

Bumblethumper old misery guts

News Credits:
    they probably just want to spread them out is all. I honestly don't see all that much in the way of bot mode similarities.

We also haven't seen toys for the Ferrari or the Merc, but no doubt they will be forthcoming.

So far we've probably seen less than half the toys they're doing.

8. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    At most, we've seen waves 1 and 2. There's at least another three to five waves after this, easily.

9. grune7

grune7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I wouldn't be surprised to see a target exclusive version with the hood

10. Hoptimus

Hoptimus How I roll.

I share that unease. At the risk of bumping an old thread, I really need to have a bunch of good Leadfoot likenesses in every scale possible- Legends, Deluxe, Human Alliance, whatever they feel like making, I'll buy two of him.

The #42 car is my favorite, Juan Pablo Montoya is Colombian like me. I've met him at a couple NASCAR races in Chicago (autograph sessions during practice), and I'll totally take some MISB Leadfoot toys for him to autograph come Sept.