Who feels offended by how Sam treats BB ?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by hunterelf, Jul 3, 2011.

1. hunterelf

hunterelf Decepticon

seriously, since the second movie, it's like Bumble Bee is Sam's dog or pet robot.... the keeping him in the garage scene in ROTF, and the scene were he barged into the NESTS base and starts whining.....OMFG, i was like STFU Sam, YOU"RE JUST A FREAKING MESSENGER !!!

2. rodster6

rodster6 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Offended? No lol.

3. RzaSharp

RzaSharp Well-Known Member

I do. Sam is lucky the Autobots are compassionate because Sam is a horrible friend. Only thinks about himself and only calls upon BB or OPTIMUS when it suits his needs, just to dis them when his ass is saved.

4. jametron

jametron Release the Kraken!!!!!!!

News Credits:
    Offended by how a completely made-up character acts towards another completely made-up character?? Uuuuhm, no. I reserve that kinda thing for real people in real life.

5. megatron66

megatron66 OD'd on candy

Agree. I don't care for BB, but how Sam treated him was just sad...

6. Opticron Primal

Opticron Primal Comin' up OOOs!

News Credits:
    Offended? Really?

As for that scene, I didn't have a problem with it. He saved the world twice, risked his ass for the planet, WORKED with the NEST guys and Autobots on both occasions and he's being denied access to their current base of operations? Would you not be pissed off, too? He wasn't pissed off at Bumblebee, he was annoyed that he's still being treated like a kid by them when he feels he earned the chance to do more to help them out.

7. Wu Jen

Wu Jen Some old nobody

I'm very offended that a fictional person treats a fictional non-turning tested robotic organism in such a fashion. Now I have to go spank my toaster to remove leftover emotional trauma from fictional cartoon and movie series, while I ignore real life events.

[​IMG]

8. Minh'T

Minh'T Descendant of Primus

Hey ur right I mean:'' Get in the Garage" he's really treat him like a dog but i don't think he did that in DOTM

9. Wu Jen

Wu Jen Some old nobody

[​IMG]

10. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    I still don't understand how he can save the world and not learn to stop acting like...well i can't think of the word to best describe him.

Atleast in DOTm finally shinned to being a okay protagonist.

11. OrionsBelt

OrionsBelt Well-Known Member

Hey, I thought Sam was disrespectful towards BB in the last two movies. Come on, if BB was your friend, you'd be in awe of him 24/7, because friends like him simply come once in a lifetime. Although brief, I thought the friendship between Ironhide and Lennox were more meaningful.

I'm watching the first movie right now, and Sam is indeed portrayed as a selfish jerk to his friends. The way he kicked out his buddy for some chick is just wrong. I could never imagine kicking my best friend out of my car just so I can offer some hot guy a ride.

12. Nightmare966

Nightmare966 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Get over the garage treating him like a dog? More like "Damn, no one can see him and he's just noisy!"

13. ngnikolaos

ngnikolaos Well-Known Member

I'm not offended, but I do agree that Sam is treating them like dirt sometimes.

Where I really thought that Sam stepped out of line though, was when he met Prime for the first time in ROTF. He treated him as if Prime's an alcoholic uncle who embarasses Sam in front of his friends or something.

"Not one day eh? You wouldn't give me one day!" WTF Sam, was Prime stalking you all that time or something?

14. Shizuka

Shizuka Optimus Prime's scriptor

News Credits:
    I sure at the NEST base Sam was just ticked.

15. Shizuka

Shizuka Optimus Prime's scriptor

News Credits:
    You have to understand how he felt. At the time he wanted a normal life and it feels like already he is needed.

16. Trypticon 2010

Trypticon 2010 Well-Known Member

I was extremely offended and will be writing a letter to Mr. Bay to complain.

17. Starscreamownz

Starscreamownz Air Commander

News Credits:
    So everyone understands what "offend" and "offensive" mean.
    [​IMG]

I do feel Sam can be a little hard on bumblebee though.

18. uruseiranma

uruseiranma Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The scene where Sam's still blowing off steam at the Dept of Human Services seemed a bit harsh though. He's almost like the 'whiny bitch' of a relationship.

"I've just been so busy, Sam. I haven't had the time to ca-"

"Yeah that's what I always hear. You're always too busy to call, too busy to write- where is our relationship heading here, Bee? Huh? You tell me!"

19. Faded-Myth

Faded-Myth Oddbot

I think if Bee was really offended by Sam's behavior, he'd just up and leave. Sam gets ticked off a lot and gets all hyperactive when he's upset, but it's not like he hurls bottles at Bee's head and tells him to get back to doing the dishes.

At the NEST base in DotM, Sam was clearly yelling at the guards because he couldn't get inside. Bee heard his message and instantly came outside to help him, to which Sam points proudly at Bee and says "That's my car". That shows me the pair are a happy one.

20. Brave Magnus

Brave Magnus Hecho en Argentina

News Credits:
    I dont think its offensive. :S In ROTF is sorta stated that Bee is staying by its own, its not that Sam order Bee to stay at his side as pet or anything. Obviously Bee cares for Sam but he did trash his yard when destroying the kitchenbots so that "Go to the garage!" line is valid. ^^
    And in DOTM they truly show they are friends. So..no, i am ok of how those 2 are portrayed as friends. ^^