Who Falls In Revenge Of The Fallen?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Th3 Fall3n, Feb 23, 2009.

?

Who Will Fall In The 2nd Movie?

1. Optimus Prime

27.4%
  2. Ratchet

17.7%
  3. Jetfire

33.9%
  4. The Twins

21.0%
  5. Ironhide

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Th3 Fall3n

Th3 Fall3n Unicrons First Apprentice

Okay we have all seen eveidence of Death of Main Charcters in The Transformers Universe,From G1 to Beast Wars all the way to the new movie Franchise. So with Megatron and Jazz being killed in the 1st movie and Optimus being killed in the 1986 Animated Film it wouldnt surprise me that Prime gest destroyed in this upcoming movie.
    Since Revenge Of The Fallen has a darker theme its more likely the autobots will lose more than just one Comrade this time arround i believe Prime and jetfire will die along with another autobot in ROTF My guess is Ratchet becuase we havent seen much out of him in the leaked footage and trailers or much news on him for that matter. During the Trailer for ROTF we see optimus getting his face shattered and pretty much knocked the F out,and with the odds contuinusly stacking against the autobots its more liekly that there going tohave to pay a heavy price.With the death of optimus prime and a rumored Unicron Apperance in the Third film optimus will surely have to return on an epic scale and deliver the final punch to the decpticons.Anyways im getting away from the point the question i ask all of you is;Dose Optimus Prime die in the 2nd movie? What all Autobots will perish? and how? What will become of the autobots leading into the third installment,will they have to regroup and look to a newly appointed leader?

2. ThaRizla

ThaRizla Well-Known Member

Wratchet - either killed in battle or off somewhere doing work which is why we don't see him.
    One of the twins - killed in battle by Soundwave
    Prime - killed but brought back to life by the end
    Wheelie - eaten by Devastator
    Jetfire - suicide into Devastator

Sideways - Killed by Arcee
    Skorpinok - killed by humans
    Devastator - killed by Jetfire

3. kjeevahh

kjeevahh n/a

News Credits:
    of course its jetfire, everyone always dies straight after they redeem themselves

4. Prime_Scream

Prime_Scream NEW BREED LEGEND

yea, this one makes sense

5. Eastsider4eva

Eastsider4eva Well-Known Member

out of the autobots.
    Prime- At the end is severlly injured maybe half his body blown off and his spark only just survives....leaves it open for prime to be rebuilt and reformatted as a more powerfull version to be equal to megs being more powerfull in the first and second movies.

Ratchet- will live but is just a proper medic that instead of killing decepticons hes trying to save his comrades? can people not understand what medics are for?

I see jetfire doing the whole im old speech and either doing a suicide into devestator or the fallen maybe while him and prime are joined and that might be the reason prime is blown apart at the end.

And i see more auto bots being in the movie that we dont know about and they will just be like the first movie with the big 1 line and then they will either be killed by devestator,the fallen or megatron.

Out of the decepticons i think only a few at most will die maybe 1 or 2 of the constructicons and i dont think the fallen will make it.

In the end i see the autobots being defeated and having to re group in america....and maybe the decepticons take africa/asia and europe as there half of the planet making the end of the film very dark and leaving the next film to open with the threat that the decepticons will take the rest of the planet.

6. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    Lots of buildings, I imagine.

7. kjeevahh

kjeevahh n/a

News Credits:
    suicide by letting themselves be sucked into devastators mouth and then detonating?

8. kjeevahh

kjeevahh n/a

News Credits:
    that isn't half, america is nowhere near as big as you think it is, north and south america combined are about the same size as africa.

[​IMG]

9. Doug

Doug Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I agree. I believe it will be Jetfire.

10. Ethereal

Ethereal A Sad Flareon

I'm on board with the Jetfire idea.

Although "The Fallen" could mean that Prime trips and falls on his face.

11. Th3 Fall3n

yes i think its obvious that jetfire will fall in the sequel yet however the main thing im really questioning is the death of optimus and how he will die

12. PrimePower04

PrimePower04 I got the touch!

oh boy...........:banghead: 

13. Caine

Caine Rise up to the glory!!

News Credits:
    :lol 

14. AMG

AMG Old School

My current death watch list:

Jetfire
    Devastator
    Fallen
    Twins (at least one of them)

15. Starscream NZ

Starscream NZ Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Sadly, for the 'big names' I think Devsatator won't make it through the film alive.

I strongly believe that Prime will live through the film as well. People relate and enjoy him, and BB as the main TF's in the film franchise, no way are they suddenly going to kill him off. They learnt that lesson back in 1986. Might get critically injured, but I seriously doubt that he will die.

Jetfire is a good possibility. I suspect they may not want to bring the Jet Convoy combination over to the next film so killing off Jetfire may be a way to do this. (Or they could go the Cybertron route and suddenly forget that they can combine).

The twins are a possibility as by the time TF3 rolls out GM (if it's still around) will have new cars to show off so it may be easier for them to kill off the twins to make room for new bots, also add to the body count which emphasizes the strength of the Decepticons.

I also assume that The Fallen will indeed perish in ROTF too. Or go back to Unicron, who knows.

16. bonafide1498

bonafide1498 Cavatron shall reign!

Ebay:
    good question....hmmmm
    I think that prime will get hurt but not die....
    Jetfire is already almost dead so yeah, he will die at some point
    Soundwave will get killed by ironhide
    Megatron will arise and kill Starscream
    Sideswipe will kick butt and die a hero
    Jolt good fighter, dies in last battle
    Bumblebee dies protecting Sam....rebuilt in next movie
    Devastator dies fighting The Fallen
    The Fallen kills everyone in the way.....the twins and some decepticons as well as Ravage who finds him
    Megatron tries to side with the fallen, but he will have none of it
    Decepticons win the battle and take over Earth, Prime will arise stronger and take on Megatron as the Fallen watches. Prime wins, decepticons retreat and the fallen and decepticons awaken Unicron for movie 3.

17. Dom

Dom TFA Supporter

News Credits:
    They won`t kill the Twinwoks they are too kid friendly. Like others have said it will be Jetfire as a final act of redemption

18. Th3 Fall3n

i like your ideas but i dont see that many decepticons being killed maybe sideways,barricade and the Constructicons but if the majority of the main decepticons survive then that means in the 3rd movie we will see a few new decepticons including unicron but not many. Also that means that a vast amount of autobots will arrive to wage a major war aginst unicron along with bring back optimus prime. Dosent make sense to kill starscream off in the 2nd movie becuase hes to vital to the story in many ways and BB is the main charcter in the movies so he'll have to survive some how. as for the fallen well he was short lived in the comins so im sure he'll just hit like a hurricane and get taken out by "Jet Convoy":thumbs2: 

19. Crombiecron

Crombiecron Planet Muncher

The bio on the jetfire toy says that he saw the error of the decepticon way a long time ago, so its doubtful there will be any allegiance switching in the film it sounds like its already happened, seems more like he will be on the autobot side but decepticons will probably refer to him once being on their side

hope he dies though, dunno why lol

20. Thundercrackah

Thundercrackah Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Jetfire is sooo dead. He'll combine with Prime, they'll take down Devastator and then Jetfire himself will probably die via the Fallen, either self sacrifice or just plain killed.
    I don't see Optimus dying in this one.