Who else would love to see...

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by AutobotSkids, Jul 25, 2011.

1. AutobotSkids

AutobotSkids G1/Bay Lover

Movie accurate MechTech? I'd love to see cheap little weapons packs released that mirror what we say in the movies, like boom sticks and grappling gloves!

The weapons that come with the toys are great, but come on? How cool would it be to see your other transformers holding Boom sticks and grappling weapons? Maybe more because we don't know what all Wheeljack has been up to in his lab lately!

2. Autobot X

Autobot X Too broke for 3P and MP.

Because Wheeljack is DEAD! (and the children weep)

I'm with you, though. I'd love it if someone, whether it was HasTak or not, release weapons packs. Not necessarily just MechTech, either.

3. rxlthunder

rxlthunder Banned

News Credits:
    Weapon Packs = More $$ for HasTak = and a happier fandom without the need to buy figures that they don't want.

4. Gen. Magnus

Gen. Magnus Everything is Awesome

News Credits:
    Most weapon packs, from what I remember, don't sell well. They simply are not a viable investment as a product for many toy lines.

5. Steevy Maximus

Steevy Maximus Movie Megs eats your soul

News Credits:
    Exactly, this issue has come up with Star Wars and GI Joe in the past.

Consumers these days want a "complete package" when they purchase an item, they don't want to buy a vehicle or accessory pack, only to find little Timmy can't use it because he doesn't have the right figures. (Obviously, there are exceptions, but those tend to be the super-lines like Barbie and Star Wars).

But I think the entire c-clip and Mechtech stuff is a missed opportunity to give us more weapons to use with our Transformers, even if it was just a couple extra guns packed with the Voyager and larger figures.

6. rxlthunder

rxlthunder Banned

News Credits:
    Instead of weapon packs, what about single figures that come with multiple weapons?