who else will be seen in season 3

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by wasp819, Feb 5, 2009.

1. wasp819

wasp819 L-I-V-I-N

Ebay:
    We all know that alot of new character are showing up in the 3rd season, but their must be more characters featured in the show that we dont know about yet, and these one probably wont be leaked before the show airs, maybe cause its not newsworthy (unless your a hardcore fan of that particular character) might be just be acase of your see em when you see em plus theres always the cameo, blink and your miss em ones to look forward to seeing as the count on cybertron seems to be expanding mainly cause of the inpending counter attack by the decepticon, shockwave keeping safe his secret, jet twins being born, the possibilitys for alot of new characters showing up (one episode characters, story arc characters, cameo characters)that we have absolutly no idea about is mind bogaling

I really think they might cramm aload of characters into one scene probably in the background all from the same line (be it G1 beastwars, energon)
    I personaly would like to see a background scene with acouple of G1 bots playing some sort of sport on cybertron (bluestreak, mirage, springer, huffer, smokescreen, gears, kup, would be nice)

2. Raziel3024

Raziel3024 Well-Known Member

We probably have to wait until the new series actually airs before we find out. And to be frank it's better that we don't discover who's appearing until then because it could ruin the surprise.

3. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    We don't know anybody else and I hope there's no leaks for the sake of surprise.

I'm looking at you, German DVDs and Arab channels!

4. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    we need more unicron trilogy chacerters....

****cough***cough***Crosswise****Cough***cough******