Who else wants an "anniversary" Defensor?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Demonss, Jul 20, 2009.

1. Demonss

Demonss Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    With Defensor being one of my all time favorite Transformers, I started thinking about how they made the re-done Superion, Bruticus and devastator... I think to round out the team they should make a re-done Defensor..

Since the new sets seem to have a unique main body and then two repeats I would personally like to see Hotspot, 2 ambulances and 2 police cars.. I'd love to see the standard helicopter, motorcycle, police car, ambulance limbs... But I'd deal just to get the character remade..

Heck I even started thinking about trying to create my own Defensor somehow but have 0 idea how to possibly pull something like that off!

Anyone else with me?

2. twichy

twichy Well-Known Member

i don't get topics like this.... cuz we all like transformers and would like new ones so by default yes we would like an anniversary defensor... the only things that i can think of coming up in the discussion is "i don't like defensor... how about" and then people defending getting a defensor...

i personally would love any redone OG combiner, but not with repeat limbs.

3. SegaGenesis

SegaGenesis Headmaster

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Anniversary Bruticus and Superion are redecos of Energon combiners, hence if they made a new Defensor it is unlikely that it would share the same conventions as the Energon combiners. Personally, I'm all for new combiners (as long as they have individual bot modes and have been spayed or neutered) and reissue combiners. Gestalts are sweet.

4. Demonss

Demonss Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah I understand where you're coming from. :) 
    I more so am just trying to spark some kind of conversation of something I find interesting. More so to drum up some kind of thread that would make some glimmer of hope that people would notice that people like Defensor and would like to see one.
    Actually it's kind of an oversight that I didn't think about people saying "I don't like Defensor."

I just know that I'd love to see a new one and have seen some pretty astounding ones done in the radicon customs.. Unfortuantely.. I've got no talent therefore making one of my own is definitely not a viable option.

Yeah I recently realized that Bruticus and Superion were both energon combiners. Which now that I think about it could give me an easier version of Bruticus to track down (perhaps).

I've always been a fan of Gestalts, and would definitely love to see ALL the ones I grew up loving to be remade.

5. monsterikan

monsterikan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    they released an rereleased energon bruticus and superion (as again released in ROTF package), why dont hasblo release at least another constructicons then the other gestalt.

menasor and defensor is a must.

6. Opticron Primal

Opticron Primal Comin' up OOOs!

News Credits:
    Menasor and Defensor need new molds since they were never in Energon and Devastator was already released under the Classics line.

7. monsterikan

monsterikan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    yap. i aware of that. thats why it defensor or menasor need to be released, it would be a good wait because we also waiting for a new design

8. Ziero

Ziero TFW2005 Supporter

I would personally prefer it if they repainted RiD prime into Hot Spot's colors, and called his Super Mode Defensor. But since they legally can't do that anymore due to the scrapped OTFCC design, we'll never get to see it past the 6" Titanium design. And it's just an absolute shame.