Who else is sick of the term "Haters"?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Mister Gone, Jul 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mister Gone

Mister Gone Macro-Con

News Credits:
    Oops sorry. I am a huge Godzilla fan, I even didn't mind Zilla.

2. MushroomPrime

MushroomPrime ******

News Credits:
    Y'know, maybe you could all stop this belief of "TRANS4MUHS SHULD BE SRS BZNIZZ"

3. Opticron Primal

Opticron Primal Comin' up OOOs!

News Credits:
    Which is always met with a resounding "FUCK YOU!" no matter how nicely you say it. :( 

4. vektsilver

vektsilver Transorganic member

I think the problem is the transformers being Bays version even splitting the fan base for or against it can be called Bayformers since that is what they are.

the Label of haters however is used to sum up not one specific group but anyone who found the movie to be bad. Which this movie is not what every fan wanted its not even 75 % of the fans I think its fairly split even and the movie had no elements that make it a classic at all.

its only chance at being a great all time film is if they label it worse directed film ever and give it a cult status.

The hater term is just a scape goat so people who in the opinion that the movie was good can just block their ears when they hear plot holes and problems and etc. etc.

so hater is a general label to basically try to say your opinion doesnt matter because you never gave it a chance and bay formers is a specific label for exactly what it truly its bay's transformers.

The hater part is just effing annoying because I did not come into the movies as a hater I m a huge fan and an artist and I know what we got could of been so much better. It could have been realistic and better story line lots of bot time and pay a better homage with out having to resort to cheap jokes to keep peoples attention.

5. kenm2474

kenm2474 LORD DC TFW2005 Supporter

Its just how it is. Some mods around here will type or read one thing pertaining to them then go a totally different direction they will never admit they are wrong in aspects even when its staring them in the face.

6. AximusPrime

AximusPrime Well-Known Member

YouTube (Legacy):
    No, a hater is someone who "hates" the movie. I'm sick of people saying "if you didn't like this movie 100%, you are considered a hater". I enjoyed the movie, and even I will admit that I did not 100% like it. Haters dislike the movie regardless of anything positive it may have. People can dislike the movie without being a hater. Haters are the ones who actively continue to make it clear that they hated the movie, whether they have valid reasons or not. Haters go overboard, plain and simple. You don't like being labeled a hater, stop showing up in every other thread to remind us of how much you hated it, or Bay, etc. I'm not asking you to change your position on the film, but if people haven't gotten by now that you did not thoroughly like the film and why, let it go. You referred to yourself as a Transformers fan above and beyond anything else, right? Well, Transformers has over 25 years worth of different continuities across different medias and several different toy lines with figures to choose from each. Move on to something else or live with the label.

You've got to be kidding me, right? You openly dislike Bay, which you are entitled to, yet you have hopes for something involving Shymalan? To each their own, I guess.

7. ginrai

ginrai lost with no way home.

Except I liked bits of the movie, but because I didn't like the movie as a whole.. I'm still considered a ' hater '.. Happens all the time on here.. you either love the movie 100% and have seen it 10 times or you're a 'hater'.. Every time one of these threads comes up, some one says " I felt the camera editing was a tad dodgy " and some one else will say " STFU hater! " and then like 3 or for movie fans will internet high 5 and the whole thread will go to hell.

as to " Move on to something else " I had something else, But Hasbro canceled it to make way for something I don't like, so I'm stuck with it at the moment. I can't move back to older lines as I never moved away from the ones that I liked in the first place..

8. Mega-con

Mega-con Autocon

Ebay:
    What ever happened to ravers and ranters?

9. McBradders

McBradders James Franco Club! Veteran

So you're admitting to trolling? Sweet! Saves me a job.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.