Who else is sad now that BotCon is over???

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by Human Beastbox, Jun 28, 2010.

1. Human Beastbox

Human Beastbox The Murdinator

News Credits:
    Like my title says: who else is kinda sad sitting in work today after all that awesomeness transpired this past weekend??

I'm personally kinda bummed today.

2. flux convoy

flux convoy RIP Botcon.

Ebay:
    I always am. I enjoy it so much. That and the friends I've made and get to see, I really only get to see them there and that's a real shame. Probably the only real bummer about making friends through these kinds of things. Everyone is all over the place lol.

3. Deefuzz

Deefuzz Beard On! Beardmaster! Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'm sad as hell. I'm also disappointed that I didn't meet more people from the boards/Twitter that I thought I would.

4. Blitz Wing

Blitz Wing Triple Threat

Yeah, I'm sitting at home, but back to work tomorrow. Vacations should last longer.

5. Darkhawk79

Darkhawk79 TFWM SUCK!!!!!

News Credits:
    Didn't go but am disappointed it's over only b/c I was hoping they would show more stuff to be released or stuff to come out

6. Prime Evil

Prime Evil Renegade

it didn't hit me until I started unpacking and transforming all my hauls. Then I realized that I wasn't in a room with others doing the same anymore. *sighs* till next year folks. I hate the post Botcon depression.

7. LemonPrime

LemonPrime Greetings Programs

News Credits:
    I was pretty bummed most of Sunday night. Feeling better now since I've actually had time to mess with my exclusives.

Part of my post on the TFCC boards:

Sunday: Went to the grocery store after the convention (I live in Orlando) and was saddened when I looked around and realized nobody was wearing Botcon badges, nobody was playing with toys, and nobody seemed to have that happy look on their faces that most, if not all of us, shared at Botcon.

8. SMS55

SMS55 Well-Known Member

This was my first Botcon and this whole transformers world is all new to me, so I am sad it's over. I did feel like a kid all over again in that dealer room. My 7 year old blasted Decepticons and got really into some of the G-1 stuff so we had a great time. Kind of wish we could have had a little more quality father and son time.

9. Empir3

Empir3 Bedstructicon Empir3

yea i am sad its over was having a blast with some of the guys from here and didnt get to say some formal good byes. they better be going next year is all i have to say =_=

10. G1Wheeljack

G1Wheeljack Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I am, there were so many people I wanted to meet &/or spend more time with. just barely met Seth Buzzard right after and wanted to meet GogDog but he was always busy whenever I saw him.

11. rework

rework The Voice of Experience

This was my 14th or so year... Some years I'm burned out... Like two years ago. I didn't think about Transformers for probably a month after that show.

But this year was pretty good. I actually watched the TF1 on the flight home... My wife thought I was nuts. She'd had enough... LOL

12. Blitz Wing

Blitz Wing Triple Threat

That's funny, it was playing on TNT on Saturday night and we watched it in the Hotel room for a little while.

13. rework

rework The Voice of Experience

That's what I was watching - Flew Jetblue and they have free DirectTV at all the seats!

14. F18Starscream

F18Starscream Commander of the Skies

News Credits:
    Hey LemonPrime I feel the same way I'm kinda bummed out as well. I have my Botcon badge hanging from my rearview mirror and almost started heading for the disney area until i realized it's back to work. All well at least I got to meet all my new friends over the past four days I'll always remember that. LemonPrime maybe we can meet sometime in the future and go hunting let me know if it's a good idea.

15. Blue Meanie

Blue Meanie Hello from the Gutter

I wish they made everyone's board names larger on their badge, i couldn't read those badges for shit.

16. wipedout

wipedout Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    For me I wasn't sad to see botcon go more so to see all the new people I met leave one after the other. I stayed until 10pm tonight and felt like I was the last one to leave.

17. gen1fan

gen1fan G1 PRIME FROM VA TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    So disappointed on some main levels with botcon 2010. I did not even get to enjoyed yesterday the last day of my vaction cause the drive back took longer then planned and once I got home I went throw the mail and there was crap from the lawyers office for the divorce so ever time ii saw that it piss me off. Here hopping that botcon 2011 botcon is a lot better for me on so many levels

18. Jarodimus

Jarodimus the guy with that scan Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Sadness ahoy. I actually thought it was Sunday for about 5 seconds when I woke up this morning (well, yesterday now). :( 

19. Blackout32

Blackout32 Subdivisions

Not sad that its over, just sad that Botcon CAN'T seem to come close enough around my area in nw Alabama and instead they want to stay in California and FL which to me SUCKS $SS and I find no reason to go to those states anyway.

20. Protoman

Protoman The Legendary One Veteran

News Credits:
    Very sad......... but then again, there is always TFcon.