Who else is gonna laugh their ass off when actually is brought back to life?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Awesomus Prime, May 11, 2009.

1. Kaymac

Kaymac I'M REALLY FEELIN' IT!

I will. Here we are, laughing at all the people asking if Jazz is coming back or not, and the pure irony of the event of him actually coming back would probably be the most ******edly ironic thing to ever happen to me.

2. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    I'd say "you're welcome", but your point is extremely well hidden. Read on to see why.
    Aha. So I, and many others it seems, are immature because we're sick and tired of people starting threads about whether or not Jazz is dead? Got it. :rolleyes: 
    You knew exactly what would happen.
    You knew perfectly well (as evidence by the line about waiting for the responses in your first post) that by starting yet another thead with a title that (although grossly misworded) was obviously about Jazz, people would come in here, see YET another thread talking about Jazz, and respond by stating their ire at the proliferation of such threads. Especially after tonight's Rickroll dickhead shenanigans.
    You also knew JUST as well that a lot of those people would be extremely pissed off at the recent influx is utterly pointless, ******ed threads on the subject.
    AND you ALSO therefore knew DAMN well that any spurious "point" you claim to be making would be lost amid the annoyance value of seeing YET ANOTHER FUCKING JAZZ RELATED THREAD.
    This entire thread could have been used to SO much better effect as simply a post in one of the numerous other cretinous "OMGJAZZ" threads infesting this forum. I outright refuse to believe you honestly didn't see any of this coming.

3. Awesomus Prime

Awesomus Prime I rise, you fall.

News Credits:
    So, in short, I should have been expecting the topic to have been responded to in an immature and ******ed fashion? Is that what you're saying? That's sure as hell what it sounds like. If that's the case, do you not see some sort of...oh, I don't know....problem with that? You're overly drawn out response (complete with unnecessary curse words) only further proves my point that the childishness on this forum is far above-average and should be fixed.

And let's try not to confuse "Extremely Well-Hidden" with "Going Completely Over Your Head", shall we? The point I was trying to make was very clear. Whether you were smart enough to understand it or not is a completely different story.

4. Mechafire

Mechafire Shadow Broker Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    :popcorn 

5. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    So now everyone who's fed up with people not bothering to see if a topic has been posted before (on the same page, in fact, several times) and expresses that annoyance is immature and ******ed? And yet posting a extremely thinly disguised troll thread isn't? Is that what you're saying? That's sure as hell what it sounds like.
    I see a problem with this forum in general. It's called "no-one bothers searching for threads before starting a new one".
    I also see a problem with this thread in general. It's called "trolling".
    You want childish? Look at your own post.
    You could have made your point every as well in a post in one of the other Jazz related threads, but instead of that you started YET another one. And the title you gave it was clearly designed to get people annoyed before they even clicked on it. I can only think of one reason to do that.
    My curse word was about as unnecessary as this entire thread is.
    Oh, I got your point just fine, kthx. But for someone as hung up as you appear to be on points, you're doing a stuning job of missing mine. The point I am making is that this entire thread is unnecessary; it exists solely to wind people up. You knew this sort of thing is exactly what would happen, and you still posted. This means that you, sir, are a troll.
    I'm smart enough to recognise a troll thread when I see one, sunshine.

6. deltaprime

deltaprime The Christian Transfan

News Credits:
    This is probably gonna end badly.....

Can't we all just get along?

7. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    It's times like today that make me feel bad for the mods and admin (this is really in response to the multiple threads created about jazz as a whole, rather than just one singular thread). Seeing them have to deal with all the immaturity and senseless arguing that goes on here day after day after day. Makes me really respect what they and the many other contributors do to keep this website running.

Thank you mods/admin/contributors for all that you do, thank you.

8. Mechafire

News Credits:
    Ban 'em all!

Nah, I'm just kidding. :confused2 

9. Awesomus Prime

News Credits:
    Talk about "Putting Words in my Mouth". This part of your reply alone tells me that you obviously don't get it, and probably never will. I understand your guys' annoyance with the situation, but flaming newbies every time they make the mistake isn't helping anything. In fact, it's probably making things worse. Oh, and nice touch, what with taking certain sentences that I typed and reusing them against me. Very skillful! You're well on your way to winning this arguement.

I'm trolling??? I'm not the one peppering insults in as often as possible when responding to the person I disagree with.
    Oh, very well done! "I'm not childish, YOU'RE childish! You Dookie Face!"

Oh, brilliant deduction, Sherlock Draven! You saw right through me! It's quite obvious that by how I was telling everyone to stop being mean to others, I was REALLY trying piss everyone off instead! Huzzah! Congratulations! Here's a cookie.
    Ouch! Looks like ya got me there, chief!

As I said before, you caught me. Anyone can blatantly see that my motives were filled with evil intent from the get-go. "Stop being dicks to one another"?! Zoinkers! Go back to Trollville, Trolley McGee!

What can I say? It's plain to see that you're quick on the draw! With your huge responses, jam-packed with random insults ( including "troll" and "sunshine"), how can you not be right about anything???

10. TUROK1134

TUROK1134 Banned

If Jazz is brought back to life, I wont laugh. Ill just think to myself, "oh cool" and continue watching the awesomeness.

11. Sso02V

Sso02V Injector Has a Posse

News Credits:
    I want Jazz to be brought back to life, and immediately squashed under Long Haul's giant foot.

12. _Galvatron_

_Galvatron_ Emperor of Destruction

I think I need to watch the movie again...but I am sure Jazz was killed in TF1.

Don't quote me on this though...

13. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    I could point out to you how your behaviour in at least one other thread has been less than stellar ("douchebags", I believe it was?).
    I could point out how you acting like a complete prick in reply to me has done your point more harm than good.
    I could point out to you that sarcasm is a tool best used as a scalpel, and not a bludgeon.
    I could even point out to you how your amazingly "obvious" point has been, and still is, continually missed by EVERY PERSON IN THIS THREAD (thus clearly making them all douchebags/assholes/******s, right?).
    But rather than bother even trying to reply to that little tirade, I'm just going to laugh at you and leave the thread.

Last edited: May 12, 2009
  14. Aran

Aran Well-Known Member

beats the purpose doesnt it?

15. Shockscream

Shockscream Chairman of Nerd Day

News Credits:
    This. Too true, too true.

16. Mechafire

News Credits:
    :lol 

Wow, weak, man.

17. Crombiecron

Crombiecron Planet Muncher

Ha thats the most pointless reply in the most pointless thread i have ever yet to see

18. Awesomus Prime

News Credits:
    Looks like someone's a sore loser.
    If anything, our little squabble here has proved my point even more. Rather than entering a thread and posting an unnecessary attack against the topic, you could've just ignored it altogether and saved everyone from this pettiness (from both of us, not just me or you).
    If my posting of this thread was "the gun", you were "the guy who actually picked it up and pulled the trigger".

19. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    I'll ignore your pointless snarky little jab, and focus on this instead:
    Your entire TOPIC was an unnecessary attack. That's what I have been saying all along. Good grief; all that talk of missing the point, and you can't even grasp that.

20. [Wing_Saber-X]

[Wing_Saber-X] Takara Fanboy Collector

News Credits:
    Just take deep breaths, Draven sir. Ignore. Inhale. Have a good jolly laugh and just let this a$$ have his "5 minutes of internet fame". Mods, please FOR THE LOVE OF GOD- CLOSE THIS POINTLESSLY ******ED, LAME THREAD AND BAN WHATS HIS FACE. SIGH. :gen069:  :horse: