Who else has Yu-Gi-Oh?

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by IronhideTF, Aug 27, 2007.

1. IronhideTF

IronhideTF Give Stare Over There.-->

I was wondering if anyone else but me collects/plays with these cards. I got billions of cards... but i don't know which are rare or not :redface2: 

2. NGW

NGW Rawr

News Credits:
    Back when I was in 6th/7th grade (senior in High School now).

I actually found my old deck somewhat recently. Really...really outdated. A couple friends and I mess around with them every once in a while, like we did back in Junior High..but I don't see myself ever seriously back into it.

3. Maboroshi

Maboroshi Optimal

Used to play a lot. Then I realized that it was costing way too much money to be into buying new packs all the time and chasing after cards, so I gave it up. It actually didn't cost a lot of money in amount, it's just that without a job and with more important things to save for, I just can't do it.

As long as I ignore it, I'm fine. But once I start looking at the cards and remembering when I used to play, I start wanting to start up again...must resist!

4. MasterOfPuppets

MasterOfPuppets Banned

I played around the same time as you as well. I sold my deck long ago, all I have left are a bunch of commons and leftovers from starter decks. I had a pretty good beatdown deck back then with some rare cards as well. Jinzo, Gemini Elf, Raigeki and Mirror Force to name a few.

5. LigerPrime

LigerPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Abit off topic but I initially thought you were referring to the toys...which I had and IMO pretty cool - especially the dragons! :D 

6. IronhideTF

IronhideTF Give Stare Over There.-->

I bought Obelisk The Tormentor and that other dude, pretty cool cards..

7. DX7879

DX7879 Captain of Strawhats

I probably would still playing now if the place I use to go to didn't close down

8. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

I got I don't know how many of the cards, but I never play with them. Right now I'm thinking of getting rid of them all, sell them all.

9. EvaUnit13

EvaUnit13 REBUILD

I used to when I was 8. I almost never played, just collected, even though the only semi-rare card I have is Blue Eyes Shining

10. ActionMasterZod

ActionMasterZod LarzArz on twitter, man.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I played when it was popular, I never one a match.

11. Super_Megatron

Super_Megatron Twitter: @Super_Megatron Administrator

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    You kids are making me feel old.

12. dlatkow

dlatkow Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Glad I'm not the only one....lol

13. Deathx360

Deathx360 Farewell Dear Friend

News Credits:
    I got into it when one of my friends brought both of the original Yugi and Kaiba decks over. I thought it was cool and really got into it. Luck for me I had a job and was out of College (only went 2 years). Unfortunately I have spent way too much on them and have only played a few matches. I gave it up for the most part a year or two ago but will sometimes buy a Shonen Jump for a rare card. I have a few good rare cards. I even went so far as to get two Mighty Kid's Meals a day from McDonald's for the cards when they had them, got a Millennium Shield and Dark-Piercing Light.

I would like to play it again someday but I can never seem to be able to find anyone to play, although I don't look really hard, and can never seem to be able to get a deck below 120 cards.

14. Vraptor140

Vraptor140 Well-Known Member

I used to play when I was in 6° grade too, my deck was just got a bunch of random cards, never won.

With the time that bunch of cards went lost, the only one I can remember having stored somewhere is a shiny gold lettered Dark Palladin.

15. Phorpus

Phorpus RHco.

I still have a folder of them along with Poke'mon, Digimon, Magic, and other cards that I keep making the mistake of getting addicted to.

I'm currently trying to see where I can sell some of them off at a swapmeet or something.

16. jdre_124

jdre_124 Super Dick

News Credits:
    Same here. Except replace Magic with 10 Harry Potter and 5 LOTR cards. I also had a few DBZ cards. I just collected. I thought about entering a few tournaments but this was during its peak. Now there binder in hidden in a cabinet from my cousin who likes to steal(hes 8).