Who else can I buy Animated figures from?

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by Glitcher, Mar 20, 2008.

1. Glitcher

Glitcher Banned

News Credits:
    Ever since that a-hole heerotoysmaker refuses to deal with me, it seems I'll have to look elsewhere for Animated figures. Does anyone have any recommendations for a reliable seller from whom I can get Animated toys relatively cheap?

2. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    There's that dvdshop guy... And the jennini one.

Everyone else actually expects to sell their stuff for real money.

3. Red leader

Red leader Nom Nom Nom

News Credits:
    not really mate but give a week or 2 and they will be out anyway, I'm holding off now.

4. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan www.megamoonman.com TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube:
    Seriously, you need to lay off Heero. You are the only person I have heard of that ever had a major problem with him, and the fact that English seems to be a FAR second language for him likely accounts for what you perceive as him being "rude". From what I read, you also came off as rude to him in your messages over what was obviously a glitch in the eBay system. Best to just forget about the whole incident and leave the poor guy alone, it's not like money even changed hands - it was a misunderstanding.

Anyway, you can probably find somebody in the US to buy them off of HTS next week and send them to you, should be cheaper than ebay anyways. I'm avoiding eBay altogether for them from now on (unless they are at typical Heero prices and second/third wave).

Last edited: Mar 20, 2008
  5. e3nine

e3nine Poop.

News Credits:
    HasbroToyShop already has the product listings up. It's only a matter of days till they appear. If you need them that badly, just overnight ship the figures.

Heero = great. The guy delivered WST's from China to Chicago in 6 business days.

6. Glitcher

Glitcher Banned

News Credits:
    I'd be happy to know where exactly in my three emails I had been rude. Please point out a single discourteous sentence.
    Now for God's sake, stop criticizing me for criticizing heero. I doubt it's a problem with the language barrier anyway; you're only guessing. You said yourself that heero has "always been great and courteous", so how do you explain his rudeness to me? A mysterious 'language barrier' that you've never encountered before?

<= *points* I live in Belgium. I doubt Hasbro can ship them overnight unless they were fired from a cannon. Does Hasbro ship to Europe anyhow?

7. Red leader

Red leader Nom Nom Nom

News Credits:
    they're out in europe mid april.

I've got to vouch for heero he sent every one of my 7 animated figs in under a week, top notch seller

8. MegaMoonMan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube:
    I conversed with the guy regularly, the language barrier is NOT a guess. It's obvious he doesn't speak/understand English as well as we do.

It's not hard to tell when somebody who doesn't primarily speak your own language has a problem with understanding the nuances of what you are trying to tell them. Getting pushy with them won't help the situation at all.

As far as you being rude to him - well, if all the rest of us can have multiple friendly transactions and communications with him, that should tell you something.

9. XJunky

XJunky Howdy Ho Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

PM'd. If you need a hand from someone stateside to purchase them to send to you, I'll help you out.

10. Glitcher

Glitcher Banned

News Credits:
    How ironic. After my first message to heero, I get several replies 15 minutes apart with threats of blocking my account, and you call me pushy? You might as well defend wheeljackslab while you're at it.

That's a non-answer. You still haven't explained why heero was rude to me and not to you despite my politeness. And I already told you that even sellers with good feedback have a small minority of buyers they shaft.

Your suggestion involved paying for shipping to you, then shipping to Belgium. That hardly sounds like a bargain, but I appreciate the offer anyway.

11. MegaMoonMan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube:
    I'm not going to debate this anymore, it's going to go nowhere fast.

Heero is a class act seller, anyone who doubts that can look at his record. He doesn't need me to defend him from the one guy that had a problem.

12. Red Alert

Red Alert Security

News Credits:
    heero is a awesome seller i have bought multible times off him and have never had a problem."shrugs"I guess nobodys perfect.

13. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Your best option at the moment, imo, is to just wait till they are released in stores. Also, give Heero a break. It's not like he scammed you out of your money or anything. There was no loss on your part, and there was no gain on his part. While I've never personally worked with him, I've never heard of any complaints with him. The closest thing to a complaint with him would be that he's not exactly good with English, which in the big picture isn't a problem at all.

14. Glitcher

Glitcher Banned

News Credits:
    I don't really want this topic to turn into a heero rant either. Hell, I can't stop people from buying from him if they don't want to. You better just hope that the bidding system doesn't cock up for you, too. heero will not be merciful.

I'm afraid I can't find any sellers by those names. What are their ebay usernames?

15. XJunky

XJunky Howdy Ho Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

I think this is the jennini one he was referring to:
    http://stores.ebay.com/jenny-shakas-store

I could not find the dvdshop one. I found the one listed above by typing in "transformers animated" in the search field.

Good luck!

16. Red Alert

Red Alert Security

News Credits:
    jennyni1984 bid on items before
    retrozone i have bought from
    dvdshop i have bought from

i have had no problems with any of these three

17. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    Going through my recycle bin says he's dvdshop88