Who do you want to see fight?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by DaggersRage, May 15, 2007.

1. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

News Credits:
    honestly i want to see frenzy get some screen time helping barricade take on bumblebee or jazz. It would be a cool two on one match

2. Yurre

Yurre I want space nachos XD

Bumblebee vs Barricade...

also

Bonecruser vs Optimus Prime

3. DocZero

DocZero Member

Ironhide vs. Brawl...(why havent we seen brawl in anything? trailer, these "new" images n etc... only a box cover shot...makes me wonder if he gets any screen time...)
    Barricade vs. Opt. Prime!!! i can see them squaring off, tossing each other around, then Prime raises Barricade in the air with one hand, and the other transforms to his gun and blows some serious holes through the decepticon's chest...."Thats just prime!....bang bang"

Starscream vs. Megatron.... haha decepticon insurrection!

4. Dirge121

Dirge121 I'll be your end of days

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    I wanna see Brawl beating a defeated Jazz into the pavement, then Ironhide steps in and the two go all out war-style.

Then Blackout/Starscream doing some rad move on Ratchet/BB involving grabbing him, flying up high, then dropping him onto a building.

5. Autobot HipHop

Autobot HipHop Covert Operations

I hope Optimus Prime lays the f'n smackdown on Bonecrusher too! I've been waiting for 20 years to see Prime (not Beast wars prime) win a fist fight outright!

Stop gimping one of my favorite dudes cause he's "compassionate of others". Thats garbage. Prime should be able to kick the ish ouf of all the Decepticons in a one on one situation. / rant off

Lol @ Ratchet/ Bumblebee vs Blackout and Scorponok. Ratchet really looks like a medical dude that can't fight. And Bumblebee looks mad weak.

I still think Jazz, even though he's one of the smallest, has at least a fair chance against Starscream. That gattling gun/ shield combo and telescoping sword looks like the most versatile weapons combo out there :) 

Outside of maybe Ironhide, the Autobots have virtually no firepower vs. Tanks, Fighter Jets, and Miltary Land and Air vehicles :( 

Civillian vehicles vs. Military hardware is not a good mix.

6. lightdestroyed

lightdestroyed Stronger than all!

Starscream and Ironhide. It'd be awesome to see a Transformer with IH's size go up against a Transformer with SS's speed.

7. DaggersRage

DaggersRage Autistic bastard.

Starscream taking on the USAF! :D 

Get some of the top guns of the USAF work as a team to take out Starscream, but still getting owned because Starscream is nothing but air superiority.

Ironhide vs Frenzy. Frenzy is sneaking around, then crushed by Ironhide's boot.

Megatron vs Jazz, I see this happening, it's a horrible fight going on and Prime is too occupied. Jazz is trying to keep Megatron off the rest of the team but will eventually get torn apart.

8. Michael_Prime_2K7

Michael_Prime_2K7 The Crafty One

I second that Dagger. Screamer vs. The USAF. Few F-16's, Ironically some F-15's :)  and a Stealth Fighter for good measure.

9. Chaos Prime

Chaos Prime Combaticon

I want to see all of them fighting. At the exact same time! Just a free-for-melee! Who ever survives, owns the Earth!

10. matadormi5

matadormi5 Well-Known Member

Jazz and Ironhide taking Starscream. Righthand man along with old war veteran.

11. boxerperson

boxerperson a ringer...

Starscream VS ANYONE. From what I know, the only bot in this movie that can handle Starscream one on one is megatron himself. Optimus, from the prequel novel, is an even match for Screamer.

Megatron must be ungodly powerful......Me likey