Who do you think will bite the dust in TF3? Contains Spoilers

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by AutobotSkids, Aug 2, 2010.

1. AutobotSkids

AutobotSkids G1/Bay Lover

Well, who? It seems like this time around, anyone could die. But here's what I think.

Optimus Prime - No, I think it would be cheap to have him die, come back to life, and die again over the course of two movies.

Bumblebee - There's no way Hasbro would let him die.

Skids and Mudflap - I doubt they'll die, but anything is possible.

Ironhide - If any of the Autobots die, I think it would be him because he's got decent screentime and a likeable personality, which is why they killed Jazz in Movie 1.

Ratchet - He might die, but I don't know.

Sideswipe - Again, he might, but I don't know.

Megatron - Probably, but I'm not sure.

Starscream - He might die, but he does have the tendancy to flee battles at the very end.

Shockwave - Since he's the main villan, he'll undoubtedly die.

Soundwave - He'll undoubtedly die too.

As for new Bots and Cons, they'll proabably kill tons of new Decepticons for the sake of awesomeness and it being the last movie, but the new Autobots will probably have a much fairer chance of living. I'm not saying they all will, but they have a much better chance of living than the Red-Shirt Decepticon grunts do.

2. Santoanderson

Santoanderson Well-Known Member

My issue with killing robots in these movies (and humans for that matter), is that when a robot dies there doesn't seem to be a sense of permanence. I mean Megatron, Optimus, and Sam all died, but we're all miraculously brought back to life. But, since I want to give you answer, I'll say Ironhide, one of the twins, and probably Shockwave or Soundwave. Then there'll be loads of red-shirts that killed off, too.

3. Cyber Star

Cyber Star Why so Geewun, Loser?

heres who i think will die:

Ironhide - out of the 4 left from the 1st movie he has the biggest chance to die. i hope that if he dies itll at least be epic or noticable & not thrown to the side

Mudflap - im betting that one of the tiwns is gonna go and if one had to go id think it would be mudflap

Shockwave - obvious reasons cause hes the main villain

Soundwave - he just will

Random New Autobots - a few of the new autobots in this movie will die too, not sure which ones

4. Mr. Sinister

Mr. Sinister Cat + Sinister = TROUBLE

Ironhide might die, but only if he goes out in a huge blaze of glory. Maybe killing Shockwave in the process or something.

5. Cyber Star

thatd be cool but i was thinking that shockwave would be the one to kill him while he was kicking other decepticon butt

6. boxerperson

boxerperson a ringer...

why are some of you assuming soundwave will die?

7. brr-icy

brr-icy G1 Collector

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    the only question i have as well

8. Cyber Star

i prob think that soundwave will die because its the end of the trilogy and since he comes down to earth to fight in the last battle it says to me that he's gonna go

9. Tigermegatron

Tigermegatron Banned

It's the last TF live action movie micheal bay does. (at least that what he says for now) So I'd assume micheal bay would want to kill off as many of his established characters as possible.
    Micheal bay would want to wrap up all loose ends & end all his TF movies in a trilogy.

I don't think micheal bay would like a newer director coming on board. then messing with his TF 1,2 & 3 characters,plots & stories.

Hasbro "I think gave/granted" micheal bay rights to his live action TF movie characters,designs,plots,stories & so forth.

most of the time when a new director takes over a existing cast & plots. the end results look cheap,horrible & worse than the previous movies. examples,superman 3 & 4. various reminator movies,various star trek movies.
    various robo cop movies & so forth.

I think a new director,will start a new origin/characters for newer transformers live action movies.

10. Santoanderson

Santoanderson Well-Known Member

I think Soundwave might die because he's one of the elite Decepticons, and they have a tendency to die in these movies. My opinions on Decepticons and their likelihood of dying in TF3.

Megatron - Already died. If they kill him again, it'll feel repetitious, and won't hold as much meaning considering that he's died before. I would much prefer if they found someway to punish him, but still keep him alive (freeze him in ice again)

Starscream - Starscream has been a little bitch (pardon my french) in these two movies. He doesn't stand up to Megatron, and simply whimpers and pleads for forgiveness when he pisses Megs off. I can only see Starscream dying if he finally stands up to Megs and gets killed for his trouble.

Soundwave - Maybe, maybe not. I would hope, assuming the Autobots are victorious at the end of TF3, that Soundwave goes into hiding on Earth somewhere. But knowing Bay, he'll probably kill him off.

Shockwave - I definitely feel that Shockwave is going to die. He's apparently the big baddy in TF3, and the big baddy has always died at the end of the movie. Megatron kicked it in TF1, and the Fallen died in TF2. The leader of the decepticons always gets killed and the followers scatter.

11. Pct1theory

Pct1theory Human Alliance

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    and JOLT will live!!!! (but for only 8 years or 100,000 miles as that is his warranty).

12. RebelMan

RebelMan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Autobots

Optimus - on the verge of Spark death then MAJOR reformatting occurs(only fan speculation, but would be interesting way to continue for future sequels)

Ironhide - a heroes' death ala self-sacrifice to save Optimus, Bumblebee, Sam, or Earth

Bumblebee - major injury, such as loss of one arm with cybertron fluids leaking from everywhere on body but still functioning enough to stand tall

Ratchet - major injury during final battle enough to knock him to the ground but still able to fight & survive

Twins(Skids & Mudflap) - take on Starscream, Shockwave, or Soundwave causing major injury to enemy but not fully lethal killing themselves in the process

Swideswipe - a warriors' death ala self-sacrifice to save Autobot or Human alike

The Wreckers(3 Nascars) - as Epps says: "Bring the Rain"; they'll be hurt but alive for the next battle/battles

Autobot Firetruck - ?????

Ferarri Italia - serious injury but alive & functioning

Mercedes Benz - ?????

Rollbar - ?????

Decepticons

Megatron - think 1987 animated film: Spark death immanent begging Starscream for help but instead Soundwave picks him up & they leave Earth

Starscream - one arm completely gone, one leg missing half of it, Spark slightly exposed through what's left of chest, & half parts missing from face like Megatron was in ROTF fleeing Earth after Megatron begs him for help; think 1987 animated film: goes back to Cybertron to claim the right as Leader of the Decepticons(only fan speculation, but would be interesting way to continue for future sequels)

Shockwave - main weapon overload or combined firepower of all humans & Autobots in area

Soundwave - serious injury similar to Ironhide escaping bombing in ROTF in Egypt desert, but still able to rescue Megatron & leave Earth carrying him back to Cybertron

Armored Car - ?????

Chevy Suburban/Tahoe - ?????

LOTS of Decepticon Protoforms - ?????

SPECULATION about Rumored TFs in TF3

Arcee - ?????(atleast one motorcycle survived ROTF & one has been seen in Fan Set Footage from Chicago)

Jolt - ?????

Wheelie - ?????

Autobot Combiner - ?????

Decepticon Combiner - ?????

13. NCStarscream

NCStarscream Me Grimlock cute

News Credits:
    Every Decepticon with the possible exceptions of Starscream and Megatron.

Three Autobots, none of which will be Optimus or Bee, and at most one of which will have been in one TFTM or ROTF.

14. Brainchild

Brainchild Dark Flame Master

They'll probably do the stupidest thing possible and kill everyone but Bumblebee and the Twins.

But I would really like if they left behind some Decepticons in the end and have the sub-line of the toyline (ie: NEST, Allspark Power) have characters with battle damage and bios that explain what ended up happening to them and/or how they died after the movie.

15. Tigermegatron

Tigermegatron Banned

I think if micheal bay quits after the TF3 movie.

all those characters & continuing stories can't be used.

because didn't hasbro grant micheal bay some controlling interest on the TF live action movies.

My guess if micheal bay quits,the next TF movie will be a re-boot.

16. sideswipe89

sideswipe89 Beachcomber

News Credits:
    I think several autobots will probably die. I'm about 95% sure they won't kill Optimus or Bumblebee.I also think the twins won't be killed, I think they'll just be puched to the background. I'm thinking Ironhide and some of the new guys will probably get it. I hate when autbots die, but its a fictional war and its gotta look like the decepticons can do something. lol

As for the deceptocpons, I think most of them are going to die, mostly for the purpose of giving some closure to the trilogy. I'm pretty positive that shockwave will get killed. I'm kinda hoping that one survive tho, just for the heck of it. I want it to be starscream..

17. figsdad

figsdad Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I want that doc bot to be ripped apart by megatron and use his hair as a wig

18. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

I figure all the Decepticons will die because that seems to be the only reason they are in the films.

Extras with no name will die because somehow the Decepticons are all big and bad for killing people you know nothing about.

Some Autobot with only a line or two in the film will die but you will have to rent the DVD for the commentary that says they died because it will not be clear in the movie.

Since they over played the back from the dead card last film by using it three times in the same film I'm guessing none of the main Autobots will die even though it would be a good chance for one of them to do the Dinobot thing from Code of Hero.

19. reptileman

reptileman Well-Known Member

All of these people talking about soundwave's own death :( :thumbdown :cry  It breaks my heart.

20. MenasorMaster

MenasorMaster Stunticon Warrior

I want that the cons win this time, but we all know that this isnt goign to happen :-(