Who do you think may lead Team Prime for a while in Season 2?

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by kaijuguy19, Nov 17, 2011.

1. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    Since Optimus lost his memories and was taken to the Decepticons which Autobot do you think will lead Team Prime for a while until Optimus gets back? Here are my thoughts.

Arcee: She's basicly Optimus's second in command and has enough knowledge to handle responsibitys as a leader for a while. Also it might force her to move on from her past and overcome her inner demons for the good of the team. If that's not a wake up call to maturety I don't know what is.

Ratchet: He also has a good amount of leadership skills as we were shown in some episodes so he might be a good canidate. It might make him learn why Optimus has to be reserved and resrtainted for a reason while he was leader.

Wheeljack: He might play a role in this somehow if not as leader than at least as a guidence for the team.

Prowl: If he does appear in the show he might investigate the dissaperences of Prime and may help the Autobots. His strict code and such could set up tensions though.

Grimlock: This sounds like a crazy yet awsome idea! However if the Dinobots do appear in the show than Grimlock would lead them into Cybertron for the key to revievingoptimus's memorys. His violent nature and vengeful streak can get his team and Team Prime almost killed though and someone like Arcee could stop him from doing something drastic!

Ultra Magnus: As one of Optimus's old friends he is very likely to lead Team Prime temperarly and give a bit of a backstory to Bulkhead's past even!

Those are my thoughts and they may not come true but still it'll be fun what happens next in Season 2 and maybe we'll see who'll lead them!

2. Lithuriel

Lithuriel Member

I would have to say they end up losing a few battles with the memoryless prime, and in a situation of not knowing what to do. I have a feeling the dinobots may be created for their aggressive nature in an effort to at least get prime back and under control so they can try and get his memory back. No matter what I may speculate, Grimlock is going to be awesome! I can't wait to see what season 2 has in store.

3. kaijuguy19

News Credits:
    That can work! It does help to have someone as Grimlock who's as strong as Prime and MEgatron to try to get Optimus back on the team. I'm looking foward to season 2 as well! It shall be GLOREIUS!!!:bay 

4. Lithuriel

Lithuriel Member

Something tells me someone likes Grimlock! They have already introduced unicron into the franchise, and in my opinion they did so a bit early so who knows what is coming next. Has anyone confirmed the appearance of the dinobots or is it just rumor?

5. kaijuguy19

News Credits:
    Well I do like anything reptillian and all and characters like Grimlock is certainly no exception!:thumb 

The creators did say the Dinobots are defeinatly on thier radar in the future a while back so it's a strong possiblty!

6. Lithuriel

Lithuriel Member

Awesome! I loved me some dinobots as a kid. I have seen this topic come up a couple of times, but I don't think anyone has made a mention of Sentinal Prime. He made his appearance in DOTM and I wonder if there is a possibility that he may show up to offer a leadership role? I know that Mumblebee definitely has many influences from his movie counterpart so maybe that's a possibility as well.

7. DarthCrusher

DarthCrusher Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Jack will lead! He's got the Key to Vector Sigma! :D 

Failing that, Arcee or Ratchet.

8. The F.N.G.

The F.N.G. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm partial to the idea someone suggested of a joint command between Ratchet and Arcee (Ratchet has a general command back at base, while Arcee commands in the field/combat). Wheeljack isn't as familiar with the situation on Earth as the rest of Team Prime is, so I don't think he would be leading. And while they could probably use some extra muscle, I don't think it would be wise to have everyone following the orders of a newly introduced character, IMO.

9. Chromia217

Chromia217 I luv Mark Hamill

My vote for leadership should be Arcee. Ratchet would be good, but he seems to fly off the handle sometimes.

10. Stardust262

Stardust262 Moe is the Only Way

News Credits:
    While Wheeljack as leader would be amazing, I'm not sure how much sense it would make to have the guy only Bulkhead really knows lead.

I could see them bringing in Ultra Magnus or Grimlock to lead.

11. Kaymac

Kaymac I'M REALLY FEELIN' IT!

Any of the remaining four. They could rotate as leader. Except maybe Bumblebee.

12. Wars

Wars Regular At Swerve's™

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Flickr:
    Tumblr:
    This.

But I must argue that Arcee isn't really any different in that sense. She tends to fly off the handle too when Airachnid, and presumably now Starscream as well, is involved.

13. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Wheeljack could be a good leader. He's got lots of confidence and is kinda of a legend by himself. He's no Optimus but he has reputation.

14. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    More likely: Arcee or Wheeljack.

Who i wish it was: Ultra Magnus

15. kaijuguy19

News Credits:
    Like I said if Arcee does become leader for a while she really needs to keep her emotions in check in order to keep the team together. The same goes to Ratchet too.

16. Bountyan

Bountyan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I hope they don't just introduce some random character to come in and lead the team.

17. Kaymac

Kaymac I'M REALLY FEELIN' IT!

I think Arcee learning to control her emotions would make for a damn good story arc. She really should be leader, but I get the feeling Optimus thought of all of his "subordinates" as equals, and never really decided on an "heir" in the event of his absence.

18. kaijuguy19

News Credits:
    Arcee controling her emotions and her finally moving on from her past and bitterness is certainly a great story arc!:thumb  It's building up to something like that somehow from what we've seen from her character progress so far! It's true Optimus thought of his team mates more like friends and family instead of surbordinates. It's what makes him such a great leader. However the Autobots need someone to command them for a while somehow until Optimus gets back in charge!

19. Sideways77

Sideways77 oh shoogah

News Credits:
    I think it's obvious.

Everyone's favorite.

RAF. Er, Arcee. Yeah, that's what I meant to say.

20. kaijuguy19

News Credits:
    I SERIOUSLY doubt Raf has the chance of leading an army of killer dogs let alone lead a robot team!:lol  Yeah Arcee is most likely.