Who do you think may be the major character that'll die in Season 2?

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by kaijuguy19, Nov 26, 2011.

1. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    I know we already have a thread with a topic like this but seeing how the original thread had more to do with the idea of someone may die in the 3 part One shall rise episodes and finding out no one actually died in those episodes. I figured now it would be a good time to do an updated version.

Characters that are the most unlikely to die.

Arcee: She's much too important and loved by people to have this happen. She's very much the main character in the show next to Optimus and it would be stupid if she were to die. She also has the most development of them all and she still has a long way to go with her character growth for her to be truly mature and move on so that tells me the writers have big plans for her and Jack. Besides she's Hasbro's biggest chance of reaching out for poteintal female buyers and killing her off before any results happen would risk them looking like sextists and having the show's ratings decreased severely. Considering all that I've said it IS VERY unlikey since it's also the most illogical as well as a pointless tragic decison but just in case!:thumb 

Optimus Prime: He's also very unlikely seeing how he lost his memorys and all. There's also the once a character in TFP is dead that character stays dead rule so that's not going to happen. If he is going to die it's most likely at the end of the series.

Bumblebee: This character's death is certainly not going to happen at all seeing that he's Hasbro's money making machine and kid appeal character to boot.

Megatron: The guy's cheated death a couple times already in the show so far not to mention his plans to take advantage of Optimus's memory loss. So again like Prime his death may occur in the series finale.

Soundwave: We didn't see or know much of him yet to have it happen so we'll lay that aside too.

Jack,Miko,and Raf: The kids are also WAY off limits. Jack is pretty much the main human of the show much as Arcee is the main Autobot next to Optimus. Raf needs to have more development and backstory,and Miko is going to get major character development. It's never a good idea to kill off kids who are supposed to represent the children watching the show.

Ms Darby: She had a close call at one time true but it would still be a pointless death that'll add nothing of substence to the show!

Characters that might have a chance of dieing.

Ratchet: He may be the character to bite the bullet but we really don't much more about him yet despite the character growth he has. Also if he dies who'll be the medic for Team Prime? So he might be possible but also not likely too.

Wheeljack: He may die but we've only seen him in one episode so far. So we might hear more of him in Season 2 though to fix that.

Starscream: His death is arguably inevitible however he still hasn't made an appearence since Partners so Season 2 will focus instead on him making a possible army of his own and striking back first. He might die later in the series still.

Agent Fowler: He could bite the bullet but that's also unlikely.

Characters that are most likely to die.

Bulkhead: As much as I really like the big guy he's honestly the most likely canidate for the character death. He has a suffeicent amount if not as much character development as Arcee to quilfy him as a major character, and if Season 2 expands on his backstory more too that'll be great. Since the creators also said Miko will have major character development in Season 2 what better way to do that than having Bulkhead go offline to have that happen? It'll actually do something for the story in a good way not in a bad way like killing off Arcee. It could also have Breakdown shooking up by it.

Breakdown: He also has the chance of that happening too. All the writers have to do is to give Breakdown more backstory,make out some sort of redeeming character story for him if that's possible and it's all set! It may have an effect of Bulkhead if that happens!

Knockout: Not much is known about him but there are signs of him being nervous around Megatron as well as his concern of his sainity. He could try to team up with Airachind to try to get away from Megatron or at least getting him out of commisson.

Airachnid: We saw how she wants to despreatly get out of the Decepticon army in the worse way seeing how she was punished by Soundwave in her attempt to leave Megatron behind. Her story so far could lead to her demise sooner or later. But she'll want to have scores settled with Arcee and the Darbys first before that happens.

Silas: Seeing how the Mech story is playing out and what Project CHIMERA is unfolding it won't be surprising to see him get killed due to some malfunction or something.

So this was some of my ideas and thoughts about the upcoming character death in season 2. So what are yours?

2. HeroicC300

HeroicC300 Chats with Artists

News Credits:
    Sadly, most bets are on Bulkhead, even though the writers have stated that we WILL be seeing human deaths.

3. Kostya

Kostya Destron

News Credits:
    Silas and Bulkhead.

Maybe Fowler, Breakdown, and/or Starscream.

4. StarryAqua

StarryAqua Former fandom follower

News Credits:
    TF: Bulkhead and/or Breakdown

Human: Silas

5. Bountyan

Bountyan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I predict Bulkhead. He's liked enough so there would be an impact if he were to die but not developed enough so that it would be a waste. Silas could easily go too. Starscream will probably die, but very late in the series/season.

6. Sideways77

Sideways77 oh shoogah

News Credits:
    I thought of an emotional moment for either the series finale, or season two's finale.

The Bots bridge to the Nemesis, where they are met with Optimus. Optimus owns them all. But as Prime is about to finish everyone off, Arcee is forced to kill Optimus, ending the rampage.

But then we'd probably get 'Oh! I had to kill someone close!' next to her 'Oh! My partners are dead!"

7. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Well-Known Member

Most say Bulkhead and if Miko really is going to change then I hope she gets Bulkhead killed. He's dull.

8. kaijuguy19

News Credits:
    Yeah an emotional moment will happen.

I'm sorry but I REALLY don't see that happening in the show. It's a bold idea and very emotional true but killing off Optimus like that is not a good move at all. He's very much an important character and the Team needs him too much for that to happen. The only way I can see him dieing is at the series finale like you said also. I DO see however Arcee trying to bring him down and take him back to the base by force and having a very difficult time doing so for a while before she does succed.

Well she's having a hard time already trying to move on from her partners death and perhaps trying to keep her head together for the team to survive. So I think she's had enough tramua. She doesn't need something like that happening. She doesn't always talk about how her partners are dead. She does accept that and is making progress of letting the bitterness go.

So I'm sorry if I offended you. It IS a bold idea but I'm just trying to think logical thoughts on how the major character death will occur that's all.

9. Challenger

Challenger Loves Bumblebee

News Credits:
    Probably Bulkhead since after Arcee he pretty much had the most focus on him during season 1 for the Autobots. He's also had more character development than most of the other characters in the show (Bumblebee, Soundwave, Optimus, etc.). Add to the fact that Miko is supposed to get some major development in season 2, it makes Bulkhead seem to be the likely choice for a character death. And if Bulkhead dying doesn't give Miko development, then I don't know what will.

There's also the possiblitly of Breakdown, Airachnid, and/or Silas being the character death. Breakdown and Airachnid both have rivals in the Autobots (Bulkhead and Arcee) and if they want to add even more development to either Arcee or Bulkhead, maybe killing off one of them will be the way to go. I'm expecting Airachnid to get killed off at some point in the show anyway, either by Arcee or some other character. Silas is a human villian, so if there's a human death that just makes him seem like the most likely choice in my mind. Kids probably aren't going to care about him as much as Jack, Miko, and Raf, which makes him a safer choice to be a human character death. The only other human that could possibly be killed off would be Fowler and at the moment I only see them doing that if they want to bring in a new government agent.

10. doomboy536

doomboy536 Universe Onslaught fanboy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    It's either Breakdown or Wheeljack.

11. Stardust262

Stardust262 Moe is the Only Way

News Credits:
    Bulkhead or Breakdown. Airachnid will probably die at some point as well.

I really can't see most of the others dying in Season 2. Maybe Knockout? Ehh probably not.

Silas is likely the human death.

12. kaijuguy19

News Credits:
    I agree with your thoughts on Bulkhead!:) 

As for the rest I too see that happening! For example Airachnid's death can go many ways but if she was killed in Arcee's hands how will the Autobots react to what Arcee done? I mean we saw how Bumblebee was shocked at what Arcee almost did in Partners and how Arcee regreted letting that happen. I'm not saying that's an impossbile thought but the one thing Arcee needs to ask herself is this. Is acheving your lust for revenge really worth losing the respect,love and trust of the rest of your teammates and family you have left in life? It might even alienate Jack even! Anyway it's a nice thought but Airachind also can be killed by Megatron or accendantly kills herself in an effort to get Arcee offline. The humans I also agree with.

13. TFW10

TFW10 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Silas & Airachnid.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2011
  14. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Either Bulkhead, Brakedown or Airachnid. Silas is likely as well.

15. Rusty24

Rusty24 Well-Known Member

My idea for Optimus's death would occur at the end of the series. I would have him resurrect Omega Supreme by sacrificing his spark so Omega Supreme can defeat Unicron or something.

16. Kazuul

Kazuul Active Member

They said that no character is safe, and I believe them. However, there are a few that I think are least likely to be killed. Having Optimus survive the season finale rather than kill him makes me think they want to break the mold of previous Transformer storytelling. and what does every other transformer story do? Kill either Megatron, Optimus, or Starscream (or all three... ).

With that being said, I think OP and Megatron have very low chances of being killed off. Starscream's neutrality makes him higher risk than them, but I feel that if they do decide to kill him, it may not be untill season 3 or later. Everyone else, humans and transformers alike, have an even chance of being killed.

17. kaijuguy19

News Credits:
    True but the thing is that if you just kill off characters that people really cared about and have potiental you'll risk decreasing ratings as well. I'm happy the're taking bold approaches but they also need to be smart how they do it though. Arcee for example is one of the few fembots that really made an impression with a lot of people with her character and charm, not to mention she's Hasbro's biggest attempt to reach out for more female buyers and fans. If they kill her off fans of the show will be VERY furious at that and the ratings will go down HARD! And it'll risk making Hasbro and the writers look like total sextists. Also If she dies who'll Jack partner with? I mean I don't see him working with Wheeljack or anyone else. Jack and Arcee are the main characters in TFP next to Optimus and having one without the other won't be the same. It'll add nothing to the story in the good way. Bumblebee is pretty much Hasbro's money making machine and killing him off will be bad for children who love him ever since they started to see the movies and TFP. Also killing off the children would result in show suicide with the paraental ratings and such! I do know that the creators said thet nobody is safe and I accept that. It's just I wish they also be wise on how they pull it off so it can truly be meaningful instead of pointlessly ticking off people who grew to care for these characters! Anyway I'm sorry if you're taken aback at this and I understand what you're saying about this topic!:) 

18. Primal Sabbath

Primal Sabbath Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    I think it'll be Bulkhead...
    I hope it will be Bumblebee..

Regardless, since they did say no one was safe... Like the above comment, I hope they don't do what EVERY single Transformers incarnation does. How about we try keeping Megatron, Optimus, AND Starscream alive... At least until the very last season. Since no one is coming back to life, I personally would enjoy them keeping at least those 3 alive, seeing how they ALWAYS die and it ALWAYS gets extremely annoying..

It would also be a bit nicer for (if they do decide to kill off Megatron early) give Starscream more of a chance to lead the Decepticons after he gains more leadership elements through being his own independent faction. It would be nice to see him actually succeed in his conquest to lead the Decepticons instead of failing like he ALWAYS does. Time to pass the torch. It would be a unique and never before done idea...

19. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Don't eat me

News Credits:
    Bulkhead or Ratchet

20. WTDylio

WTDylio Where is Jessica Hyde?

News Credits:
    Silas (because I honestly doubt they're going to kill one of the good humans)
    Bulkhead (he's been getting into the most danger. Also he's my least favourite of the autobots)
    Starscream (because he ALWAYS dies, in everything he's been in, but then they might save his death for a later series)