Customs: who did the binaltech megatron?

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by mr_soundwave, Mar 13, 2009.

1. mr_soundwave

mr_soundwave operation: tidalwave

Forgive my ignorance to this, but I am new to the radicons section and did not know how to look this up....I noticed a customs gallery where there was a nissan silver skyline toy that was modded into a binaltech/alternators megatron. The artist used the prowl mold and somehow cut apart the skyline, and stuffed the prowl body in there, made a megatron head, and arm cannon as well...Just wondering who made this? It is a sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet custom and I would love to talk to the creator about buying one. If anyone has the lead, let me know, thanks forr looking :) 

2. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    hey man. If you look at his gallery, it says who made it. If you're in the Alternators/BT section, when you get to the page that has the thumbnail/link to the megatron skyline gallery, it says directly below the thumbnail who the artist is. It should also say inside the gallery, in the text description at the top of the screen that has all his images on it. To be nice, this particular custom is made by member Jarrod, but you ought to go look just so you know how to spot this kind of info in the future :thumb 

3. mr_soundwave

mr_soundwave operation: tidalwave

cool, thanks for knowledge, I will definately check this out :)