Who closed my thread, and why?

Discussion in 'TFW2005 Tech Support' started by bradforj, Jan 10, 2010.

1. bradforj

bradforj Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2006
    News Credits:
    I was told a while back by a mod that selling ko's was okay as long as they were identified as such (many other people have ko's for sale in their threads). Why was my thread closed? These are in-stock and ready to ship, the product is in hand (although a few people chose to wait when I sold out the first time, I have only offered items that I had in-hand). What did I do wrong? If answering here is not good, could a mod please pm me? I have even sold these to mods, so obviously some mods saw NO PROBLEM with leaving my thread open!!!

I typically never question a mods action, but I never even received an explanation. Since no one explained to me that I did anything wrong, and other mods bought and approved of my post, I plan to repost them for sale soon (unless someone can take time to let me know something). I am no position to make a threat, so please do not read that into it. It's just that right now I don't know of any good reason that it was closed and chalk it up to a mistake or glitch. Especially since I was told that it was okay.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2010