Customs: Who can take pins in and out of animated figures

Discussion in 'Requests' started by wasp819, Apr 28, 2009.

1. wasp819

wasp819 L-I-V-I-N

Ebay:
    Im looking for a talented artist who can help me out (will pay) with my request
    Basically i have animated activators bumblebee and activators patrol bumblebee
    What i want to do is swap all the yellow parts of the patrol version and put them onto the original bumblebee.
    Theese parts include knees, the spring V shaped part under his chest, shoulders and arms,
    Im hopeing this can be done with minimal damage to the pins (not to worried if this makes the various joint a tiny bit loose or the spring bit looses some of it ummmm spring,
    I would also want all the black bits from the original bumblbee put onto the patrol version (basically a swap)

Please could someone help me
    PM me with offers
    P.s i would prefur a uk based artist but i have no problem shipping to the us of a
    Many thanks

2. wasp819

wasp819 L-I-V-I-N

Ebay:
    Cmon is no one man enough for the job.
    Please help.

3. wasp819

wasp819 L-I-V-I-N

Ebay:
    Seeing as no one has given me advide, i decided to undertake this task myself (i have no experiance with this sort of thing) and i was very successfull with the operation, im glad that i didnt go about and pay someone to do this for me because once you figure out what way the pins need to be pushed its easy..
    Case Closed..