Who are your 3 favorite Transformer characters and why ?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by KL70, Oct 14, 2007.

1. Nemesis Chris

Nemesis Chris mental minibot

all g1

1. bumblebee/cliffjumper- because they were small and still kicked all types of ass and got into tomfoolery. plus i was always the little kid, so it was nice seeing the little guys take some fools down.

2. soundwave- he was cold, loyal, and knew everything, and seemed to always have an answer. plus commanding his own small little army, and coming up with awesome names for his 'operations.'

3. shockwave- his eloquent voice coupled nicely with his visciousness.

2. rad902

rad902 Member

Ebay:
    1. Movie Optimus - kicked ass in forest scene
    2. G1 Ironhide - liked the fact that he always wanted to bend some Decepticon armour
    3. G1 Optimus - Come on, its Ops, who doesn't love him!! lol

3. Rainmaker11

Rainmaker11 ThundaCracka

Ebay:
    Thundercracker - He has amazing colors and I always loved how much he hated Starscream.

Shockwave - The brains and when needed, brute.

Soundwave - Sick voice...nuff said.

4. G1Prowl

G1Prowl Prick, apparently

News Credits:
    G1 Prowl, obviously. Logical mind really appealed to me.

Skywarp, such a douchebag, I love it!

Rid Scourge for bringing in what would eventually be Nemesis Prime. Love the concept.

5. Ecchokat

Ecchokat Ponyologiest for Hire!

Ebay:
    G1/animated starscream-snark,bitchy and yet such a coward XD got to love him

Animated Lockdown god I just love his bad assery XD

Animated Prowl love me a ninja enough said.

6. bignick1693

bignick1693 Maximal

News Credits:
    g1
    prime because of how awesome he is.
    megatron because he is such a B.A.
    and soundwave you gotta love the walkmen and one of the greatest tf toys evermade.

BW
    primal love gorillas!!!
    rattrap just his humor.
    and tiger hawk loved his toy as a kid.

7. FanimusMaximus

FanimusMaximus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I cant choose.

8. Predaking

Predaking Well-Known Member

BW Dinobot. One of the best written characters in all of TF. He was a Predacon turned Maximus who's very honorable and formed a great bond with Rattrap. BW wouldn't be as good without him.

Sixshot. He's one of the deadliest and more powerful Decepticon in G1. Killing Ultra Magnus means he probably could have taken on OP all by himself if needed. Also he's got enough honor and conscience in him not to harm Daniel when he had the chance.

Blitzwing. He's one of the first toys I ever loved as a kid. Being a triplechanger just makes him infinitely cooler. What he did in the Five Faces of Darkness showed the kind of character he is, who turned on his leader in order to save the race of TFs.

As you can tell I like Decepticons who are honorable and independent, not just another one of Megatron's lackies.

9. Dupree

Dupree Well-Known Member

In no particular order:

1)Starscream: Just loved the character of a coward who secretly plans to overthrow his own leader.

2)Kup- Old timer haha

3)Bumblebee- Smaller but still kicking all types of ass out there

10. Skeeve

Skeeve Well-Known Member

Sideswipe-1/2 of the Transformer Tappert brothers. Gets the nod because he tries harder.

Slag- other than the Primes, he was the Autobot MVP for the anmated movie. Takes down Devastator all by himself, and burns a hole in the ass of a GOD.

Dinobot- One of the best characters created for the series. Conflicted, intelligent, and deadly.

11. reptileman

reptileman Well-Known Member

1. G1 Sixshot: He has 6 different modes and killed Ultra Magnus in headmasters.
    2. G1 Shockwave: He turns into a cybertronian gun and has logical power. He also overthrew megatron.
    3. Do combiners count because if so, G1 Abominus, if not WFC Warpath

Last edited: Jun 30, 2010
  12. Kaymac

Kaymac I'M REALLY FEELIN' IT!

Starscream: a very awesome character that manages to stay very consistent over all generations of Transformers. A powerful character who commands his own subgroups, Starscream can hold his own in most cases.

Beast Wars Megatron: A very cautious villian, but probably one of the best Megatrons. A smooth villian that knows what he is doing. Dinosaur alt-mode is absolutely awesome, and he is very memorable as a toy and as a character.

Sky-byte: a memorable character that probably brought the most personality to RiD. Sky-byte is one of my favourite characters and comes from the series that I watched the most as a kid.

13. MekaGojira3k

MekaGojira3k Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Animated Ratchet - He is probably the most well developed character in all of animated.

G1 Starscream - come on, it's screamer

G1 Grimlock - The dinobot leader has always been awesome, and he amused me to no end as a child.

14. NCStarscream

NCStarscream Me Grimlock cute

News Credits:
    Starscream - my favorite alt mode, hilarious personality, occasionally monumentally badass.

Optimus Prime - iconic to the nth degree, Peter Cullen FTW, embodiment of some of our best ideals.

Dinobot - I love conflicted characters, and those that march to the beat of their own drum, and one that turns into a raptor is that much better.

15. gil

gil Godmaster

1. G1 Shockwave
    2. G1 Bludgeon
    3. G1 Motormaster

and

4. RID Ultra Magnus
    5. RID Megatron

16. Fairlady_Z

Fairlady_Z Official Voice of Flareup

1. (tie) Bumblebee - small like me, incredibly brave like I'd like to be, and cute
    1. (tie) Hot Rod/Rodimus - best TF design ever, love the hot head, chosen one, angst, the deadpan sense of humor, everything really
    2. Bluestreak - love the original Datsun character design (doorwings rock!), my first toy I owned, love his background on his bio a character turly scarred by war

17. AMG

AMG Old School

1) G1 Galvatron - Downright ruthless and crazy to boot. Very entertaining to watch.

2) G1 Megatron & BW Megatron tied.

18. Mechafire

Mechafire Shadow Broker Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    BW Megatron: He was one of the most successful villains in TF history. Dude was pretty damn funny, too. Yeess.

BW Optimus Primal: His character was just awesome. He was strong, but not without his weaknesses.

BW Dinobot: I just love how honor plays such a role in his character, especially in Code of Hero.

19. Tyrant

Tyrant Zombie

Optimus Prime: Can't give any reasons that have not been given before by other fans, honestly. Plus he's a full-fledged cultural icon.

Prowl: I digs me the logical straight man characters. He's also a cop in uniform so bonus.

Shockwave: See above. Opposite side of the same coin (excluding the cop thing). Also, I think he's got the coolest and creepiest design of all TFs. If the Decepticons really existed, he'd be the one I would be most terrified of.

20. knightmare6

knightmare6 Reflector In Disguise

Ebay:
    Soundwave - smooth with a cold, calculating logic. Loyal to his "children."

Shockwave - smooth with a cold, calculating logic

Bludgeon - honorable to a degree, but brutally ruthless when needed to be. Also loved the design of his Pretender shell! More Asian-themed TFers were needed!

and honorable mentions to Predaking, Piranacon, Optimus Prime and Scorpnok