Who are your 3 favorite Transformer characters and why ?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by KL70, Oct 14, 2007.

1. Brolga01

Brolga01 Olé

1) Prowl- He's a cop!
    2) Jetfire- He can fly and he's an autobot!
    3) Sideswipe/Sunstreaker- I love twins!

2. craze

craze Targetmaster

i have to roll with five...

1) Megatron
    love his attitude. 'con leader... his big ass arm cannon. he just has such presence. voice acting is always something that also sells me on a character from the cartoons.

2) Soundwave
    love his design. his importance to the Decepticons. he always a featured 'con in a lot of missions. again, really dig the voice. has a bunch of badass minions. one of his minions (Rumble) is also one of my favorites. and he's my favorite G1 toy from when i was wee lad.

3) Starscream
    love the seekers... but most i love his personality and what he has brought to every transformers story.. comic, cartoon.. it always brings great friction and intrigue. and again the voice acting in the G1 cartoon it's great..

4) Shockwave
    one of my favorite designs. again the voice acting from G1 was super fantastic. and What he brought to the comic was great.

5) Astrotrain
    he's the most badass 'con in my opinion. the voice acting also played a huge part in that. love his design. been a big fan since i was a kid. he was one of my favorite toys when i was a wee lad. my first and only G1 triple changer i had and have. i have a few from the classic line now, but he's my only G1.

3. Dran0n

Dran0n miss me w/ that

News Credits:
    1) Wheeljack:He's kickass.

2) Soundwave: He looks so big and awesome.

3)Movie OP: Forest Battle. 'Nuff said.

4. unmc2001

unmc2001 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Optimus Prime: The type of leader I wish our current leaders could be like.

Ironhide: Tough guy with a soft spot.

Trailbreaker: Humble bot always ready to help.

I left Hound out but I like him every bit as much as the others.

5. Echnalaid

Echnalaid Watermelons?

Ebay:
    Animated Bulkhead- His back kibble turns into a freaking chair.

Vectore Prime- The old man can still kick ass.

Armada Optimus Prime- My first Transformers figure was Super Optimus Prime, and I grew up with Armada.

Movie Sideswipe- Damn, he's good.

Movie Jolt- Awesome electro whips are awesome. He's also Autobot Jesus.

6. FMA1987

FMA1987 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Soundwave --- come on how can you not love a boombox that shoots out tapes

Blaster --- just as cool as soundwave and the battles between the too could have equaled a storm shadow vs snake eyes battle

Starscream --- he is so sneaky

Optimus prime --- he was my hero growing up so i had to add him in there

7. LEADERS_MATRIX

LEADERS_MATRIX Wisdom of the ages...

G1 of course,
    Rodimus Prime
    Springer
    Cyclonus

8. Fairlady_Z

Fairlady_Z Official Voice of Flareup

1. (tie) Rodimus/Hot Rod or Bumblebee - I like the underdog hotheads who are best friends with the human sidekick plus seeing that archtype make the journey to leader was fascinating, I also love Bugs on principle and Hot Rod has one of my favorite TF designs period.

2. Bluestreak - great design and terrific tragic backstory, even if no one ever seems to use it, grr! Also the first TF I ever owned.

3. Sideswipe/Sunstreaker - the ultimate badaft Autobots, plus I love twins, and is there any 80s car sexier than a Lambo? Don't think so. These two are what some Decepticons have nightmares about. Technically, I could just put Sideswipe as my #3 but with twins it's always better with them together.

Runner ups - Jazz and Ratchet, cause there's always awesome no matter which universe they end up in.

9. Crumplezone

Crumplezone Banned

Quickstrike - My first transformers toy ever, and he happend to be my favorite character at the time.

The Combaticons - Just a very awesome mix of character personalities and Bruticus is just plain Bad-ass

Crumplezone and Ransack(I'm Counting as one) - My favorite characters. I've always been a fan of the dopey comedy-relif duo, and I love their Team Rocket-like antics

10. batcam11

batcam11 SHINIGAMI CHOP!!!

1Soundwave. he rocks to hard you will explode!
    2Skywarp. he is like Houdini but barely uses it
    3Waspiantor. cause he is''The Waspinator''( put Terminator theme here)

11. swampert123

swampert123 Team Metal

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I have 7
    1.Jetfire:because he's a freaken flying autobot!!
    2.bs Rampage:cause he's just so crabby :) 
    3.bs Dephcharge:Rampages worst enemy
    4.Soundwave:love his voice & plus he always has some little robot with him
    5.Thundercracker:he's is some crazy guy
    6.Starscream:cool voice, hates Megatron, and is a seeker!
    7.Ramjet:now he's just cool

12. rattrap007

rattrap007 One meme mutha f’er TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Rattrap (Beast Wars)- What can i say. He simply rocks. He's a total smart ass. He's not a coward, he sometimes just doesn't think the battle is worth risking his life for. He couldn't care less. He's proven himself as a great leader, but he hates the responsibility. He knows how to push the other maximals buttons. By far one of the most amusing bots on any series.

Grimlock (g1) - He's big tough... and stupid.

Starscream (G1/TF:A) - love the scheming punk. He is so much fun. Love how megatron get a stubbed toe and Starscream is ready to take over.

13. Robcbh

Robcbh Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    IM ganna go

Tarantulas: As a fan of horror movies this guys just bridges that gap of Transformers and horror. Hes devious , with zero regard for anyone but himself, hes also very intelligent in most cases predicting what will happen before it does. He is also in some of the darkest scenes ive seen of TF.

Starscream: for the reason listed in the above post

BW Rampage: Gatta respect a dude thats destroyed entire colonies and laughs at the person who was suppose to be responsible for stopping him.

14. Evil Porkchop

Evil Porkchop Pork, the evil white meat

Ultra Magnus - he get's a bad rep from one line in the '86 movie. Kinda hard to worry about the other shuttle when they were getting shot at too. And he is a bad ass, the consumate soldier that just wants to do his job.

Springer - the 'bot that can talk shit but back it up

Bumblebee (movie) - not only is his alt mode my real life car, but he's loyal to a fault and can kick ass.

15. MenasorMaster

MenasorMaster Stunticon Warrior

1. Stunticons, because i had them as toy when i was a kid and because they are really badass and they were the first decepticon supercars or truck in motormasters case, they can make stunts what is cooler than a truck with trailer making crazy stunts ?? and they have a force field and antigravitional abilites.

2. Runabout and runamuck: They are just cool, spayring grafiti over human buildings and they are on of the few decepticon brothers or twins.

3.bugbite: One of the coolest decepticons ever, his car mode is awsome, i love those tribals.

16. D-Unit

D-Unit #1 Heel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    G1 Megatron- He was my favorite. A bad guy, but not like your typical 80s toon bad guy. He didn't rant and rave and scream and yell, some of his plans made sense, and I always liked tha the respected Optimus even though they were enemies

Bumblebee-He was the first toy I ever got and he was in pretty much every episode of the old show, so I just liked him.

Wheeljack-Don't know why. Something about the mad scientist with Italian American accent was always appealing.

17. jetfire prime

jetfire prime Do it now and do it loud

News Credits:
    1. optimus prime - no matter how much trouble they are in, he always manages to keep a level head and lead the autobots to victory

2. starscream - he is such a two faced bastard and so arrogant that its awesome

3. soundwave - hes so cool because if you think you're going to fight him one on one, think again. plus is his voice = win

18. Optimus1986

Optimus1986 TMNT & Hulk Fanatic

Prime -- Because he's Optimus slaggin' Prime.

Soundwave -- First Decepticon I ever owned, and he's just awesomeness.

Shockwave -- Great, great villain. And with Burton's elegant voice, he seems almost Shakespearean at times. I would love to hear Burton read some of Claudius' lines from Hamlet or anything from Othello in that voice.

19. Lion

Lion Aloha

Ebay:
    Optimus Prime. When I was a kid, I took a trip with my uncle from AZ to NY in a truck about the se model as Prime, the entire 4 days- I pretended I was Primes pilot/driver. We must have fought starscream about 300 times. We won every time.

Rattrap. I was really skeptical about the thought of beast wars when they first came out. He won me over. Love his character. Would totally own an MP rattrap.

Grimlock. Always a favorite. Robot. Dinosaur. He had it all. The Incredible Hulk of TFs- Shoot first, ask questions...screw it- no questions- just shoot

20. WarDrums

WarDrums Well-Known Member

1. Optimus Prime -because he is the Transformer equivalent of Abraham Lincoln.

2. Soundwave -My favorite Decepticon with the coolest voice in the galaxy.

3. The Stunticons/Menasor -Love all the alt modes and the characters.