White iPhone 4 for Sale 4/28

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Los, Apr 27, 2011.

1. Los

Los Now you see me...

Ebay:
    Internet rumors started late yesterday about the White 4G being available today. As today was my day off I went to Best Buy with my wife's 3G to be upgraded. However the mobile rep told me that nothing had been disclosed to him about the white version and that Best Buy was not even sure they were going to carry it.

I began to wander around the store and called a local AT&T store to see if they had it in-stock. A lady answered but could not confirm or deny the arrival of white 4Gs but did ask for my number so she could call me back. She kept assuring me that the white version could be available for sale at any moment.

I called my wife and she did not care about the color so I went ahead and upgraded her 3G since it was in really poor condition and the mobile rep was willing to give me a $70 gift card towards the upgrade.

Good news is that later this afternoon the local AT&T called me back and said the white versions would be on sale tomorrow. :)  I have a 3GS and was planning on waiting for the 5G this September but I may upgrade my 3GS tomorrow with AT&T and then swap my wife's 4G for the new 5G in September since I enrolled her phone in the Best Buy Buy Back program. Then I will have the Best Buy rep switch our phones so I get the 5G and my wife can have the white 4G.

Apple - Press Info - White iPhone Arrives Tomorrow

2. TFareCool

TFareCool TFW's Camera Guy

News Credits:
    That is indeed interesting. I don't even own an smart phone much less an Iphone.
    I have a crappy LG shine with no texting or internet. Sound quality sucks too.

3. kenm2474

kenm2474 LORD DC TFW2005 Supporter

I have an Upgrade on 6/30/11. I think I will wait for the iPhone 6 as it will be able to use both AT&Ts and Verizons Network .

4. Tigertrack

Tigertrack Back In The Game!

I love my black Iphone 4 3G. The white one is nice, but white gets too dirty too easily.

5. kenm2474

kenm2474 LORD DC TFW2005 Supporter

Truth.