Which version to get?!

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Rodimus Primal, Jan 5, 2012.

1. Rodimus Primal

Rodimus Primal Well-Known Member

Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    So I'm one of the few who held off getting DotM on Blu Ray because I heard reports that it wasn't the version everyone wanted. So enlighten me. Which version should I get? I have the first two on Blu Ray and DVD already so I don't need the Trilogy pack. ROTF I have the Walmart edition with big screen for the extended forest fight.

2. Terrorsaur128

Terrorsaur128 UNICRON

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    If you've got the $40 rumored for the "Ultimate edition" Blu-ray 3D pack I personally suggest you get it, it includes the movie in 3D, Blu-ray movie plus special features in blu-ray, DVD, and Ultraviolet digital copy. It's pricey as of right now but maybe stores will have sales on it when it's released. Just my personal recommendation. Also it's a 4-disc set according to blu-ray's website.

3. tfprime32

tfprime32 Banned

News Credits:
    $100.00 trillogy stell case one(sign by bay/filmstrips)

i bought the $100.00 steall case and bestbuy edition one(bb/shockwave case){papercase}

4. Dr Kain

Dr Kain Well-Known Member

Save yourself the headaches and spend your money on something that isn't utter ****. Import a TF toy, you will get more enjoyment out of it. Hell, you would get more enjoyment out of a blow up doll than you would from these movies.

5. Rodimus Primal

Rodimus Primal Well-Known Member

Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    I liked DotM much better then RotF in contrast. I still get my enjoyment from the actual toys but I don't collect the movie toys. SO the upcoming 4 disc set is the one to get?

6. Terrorsaur128

Terrorsaur128 UNICRON

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Thats the one i'd recommend. Hope you enjoy whichever version you get :) 

7. Terrorsaur128

Terrorsaur128 UNICRON

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'm pretty sure everybody who's on the movie discussion knows that you don't like it, but guess what? You're not the person who's opinion matters to everybody on the boards. Not to be rude but its obvious if he made a thread about it, he wants a copy of it and wanted advice.