Which version of BW10TH Megatron is least expensive.

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Rotorstorm, Mar 22, 2012.

1. Rotorstorm

Rotorstorm OriginalRotorstorm Fanboy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Recently I have got the BW 10th Megatron and it cost less to get one than the United version. I really like the mould but not one version is close enough to the show for my liking.

I'm just wondering which version is the least expensive so that I won't feel guilty about painting one up. Currently I have the Botcon Cindersaur and purple hasbro release, I prefer the purple but don't want to paint a Botcon toy if it is considered valuable.

2. mx-01 archon

mx-01 archon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The Cybertron version was the mostly widely available, and should still be pretty cheap.

3. Maetel

Maetel Well-Known Member

yup the cybertron puke green one, don't be discouraged by the puke green, it makes more sense for a t rex than lavender

4. mx-01 archon

mx-01 archon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    How so?

5. Maetel

Maetel Well-Known Member

as least as far as 'disguise' is concerned, puke green trex probably blend in the the jungle better than purple/lavender both on the jungle planet and prehistorical earth.

6. Rotorstorm

Rotorstorm OriginalRotorstorm Fanboy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    It wouldn't matter as it would only be repainted by me into show BW Megatron colours.

Scrolling through ebay I could only find one of the green megatrons and it looks to cost more than just getting another BW10th version. I think I might just get another one in these colours to paint up. I would have gone for the Armada Predacon inspired deco but as of this point I can't find one for a decent price.

7. Maetel

Maetel Well-Known Member

guess you're right, if you don't mind it used, there are couple that are reasonably priced.