Which transformers do you want to torture or teach a lesson to?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by littlebotbrat, Mar 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. littlebotbrat

littlebotbrat Well-Known Member

Which one do you think deserve it the most? Be it pred/decepticon or good guy/gal?

2. Draco Prime

Draco Prime Autobot

I would pin wheelie down and start yelling. "Stop talking in ryhme (SMACK) people are tierd of it (SMACK SMACK) SHUT UP JUST SHUT UP (SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK), (Over loud speaker, "CAlliing #2, calling #2 for the Wheelie bitch smackathon"), Hold on Prime Im not done yet, (SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK) ok im done now, haha.

3. BetaSword

BetaSword Well-Known Member

Well, I would Yell at MoviePrime: Why hadn't you used your Sword against Megatron, he's your biggest Enemy, and you didn't fight with all your powers!

But somehow, it's all the time, in almost any Series that way, that the Main-Chars are too often slacking of. Rememgering SSJ4Gogeta playing Jokes instead of just killing the final Dragon, how Dumb can a Character be?

4. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    littlebotbrat, why do you always post topics asking one simple question, and then never even bother replying to your topic, or even checking in on it again?

5. red00wolf

red00wolf insatiable collector

u wont get a answer... i still think lbb is a troll.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.