Which Transformer Has the Best Weapons, Best Powers?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by nightdiamond, Jul 5, 2011.

1. nightdiamond

nightdiamond Well-Known Member

And the worse, most useless weapons and powers?

One thing that was cool about the Transformers is that each Transformer had their own individual styled weapons and powers.

Megatron had his big Fusion Canon. Starscream had his Null Ray.
    Prowl had an Acid Pellet Rifle.

Then you had the silly- Glass Gas? Or a gun that shoots glue?

Or a photon gun that shoots bright bursts of light at an opponent? Can that really get the job done?

Which Transformer weapon could do the most damage? Which weapon is nearly useless in a fight?

Powers included-Rumble's powers makes him a little bad-ass, but all this Autobot can do analyze materials through his hands.

Who do you think had the best weapons and powers, versus the worse and most useless ones in a battle?

2. Nope

Nope Conehead

News Credits:
    Best weapon will always be Dinobot's makeshift hammer in Code of Hero, end of discussion.

3. boxorak

boxorak Lovable Noob

Best weapon: Primus's moon-chucks from Cybertron/Galaxy Force. They get my vote purely through coolnes factor. :D 
    Best powers: Any TF with God powers, like Primus or Unicron.

4. Force 21

Force 21 Well-Known Member

I really love DOTM Soundwave and his sound cannon blaster things. Very unique.

5. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Sorcerer

News Credits:
    Alternity Black Convoy. Actually since most Alternity Convoys had the same armaments, it wouldn't matter. Black Convoy is just more ruthless when using them.

Wheelie is probably the most useless. He has no special abilities, he's got a sling and a dagger.

6. grunge

grunge The TANK

News Credits:
    the coolest LOOKING weapon belongs to doublecross.

however as far as most powerful weapon hmmm i supose armada minicon team of requiem blaster is strongest due to fact its uses power from black hole, a sun and a super nova. i'd say thats pretty bad ass.

most useless? leo breakers tail whip. i mean he never used it successfully, and really .... a whip? simon belmont he is not.

7. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

Unicron has the best power.
    Coolest gun? I would say DOTM-Sentinel Prime's Cosmic Rust gun, that shit is the most lethal weapon I've ever seen being hand-held by a TF [seriously, is one-hit-kill garanteed].

Worst gun? Wheelie and his sling.

8. Feralstorm

Feralstorm I ship Nick & Judy TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I find Tracks' weapon pretty silly, at least how it was portrayed in the cartoon - a gun that shoots darkness.

9. MrSoundmeister

MrSoundmeister Bang,Bang Boom!

So its basically a Gun shaped Anti-Flashlight.

10. nightdiamond

Oh, yeah, I forgot about Wheelie's Sling shot. That's pretty lame in the weapon's department, so it right up there with the worse. He' supposed to be a boy, I know, but still it's war isn't it?

Wheelie might be a secret bad-ass though. He shot a Sweep in the face and sent him to his doom.

Anything that mixes technology and moonchucks has to be cool-I have to see this one.

Is this the one where he used it to wack the sh-- out of Megatron at the last minute? :lol 

For now, I'm listing Shockwave as far as weapons- he IS a weapon, he turns into a giant Space Gun for pete's sake.

Theoretically he should be more powerful than Megatron, and just as powerful as Galvatron g1.

11. Blitzwing2008

Blitzwing2008 DJD

Ebay:
    i liked skywarp's power able to teleport solo is unique most usless weapon i have to say is generation 1 cartoon tracks' darkness gun thingy

12. nightdiamond

Tracks is pretty cool as a Corvette, especially when he can sprout wings and fly in that mode, but a gun that shoots blackness-lame.

Ok, Tracks is going against say, RID Megatron and shoots his blackness gun at him, .....then what?

I can understand how these things will stop or immobilize an opponent, but it's only temporary.

These are "stop the villian, save the day" type weapons.

Here's another example of a properly heavily armed robot.