which toyline was the epitome of transformers engineering?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by ckhtiger, Aug 19, 2007.

1. slugslinger2004

slugslinger2004 TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Masterpiece and Alternators. Besides those two: RID, Beast Wars, and Cybertron

2. Feralstorm

Feralstorm Good Morning, Weather Hackers! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    The biggest thing I have (personally) about this whole subject is what I might consider a highpoint in design or engineering is not necessarily what I really like in a TF toy. (and it's a highly subjective subject to start with)

I tend to prefer simplicity over complexity, for example (just enough to do all modes effectively. I dislike complexity for its own sake) and find most mainline toys more satisfying and enjoyable than the majority of collector-oriented stuff like Masterpiece and Alternator lines

3. VE Telus

VE Telus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Beast Wars Neo was the epitome of the BW lineup. Compare the stegosaurus Saberback with any other BW deluxes, and the engineering marvels really stand out. It really played with the whole "let's not have a beast head as a chest" syndrome, and worked out marvelously.

Car Robots / RID was also a great line. We got some of the most complex deluxe-sized cars, and also engineering marvel that was Omega Prime.

4. Shin-Gouki

Shin-Gouki Retired Admln Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Handle):
    Pinterest:
    On a completely different level. Classics is the first line to come along in a LONG time that I am completely satisfied with.