Which TFP character do you enjoy watching/listening to most?

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by OhMyGosh, Dec 19, 2011.

1. OhMyGosh

OhMyGosh Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I still can't get over how amazingly well done this series is. Polygon Pictures has done a crazily good job at with the CGI, and apparently its going to get even better in season 2. The toys, expressions, VA's.... they speak for themselves. So, my question is, regardless of who your favorite character overall is, which do you;

1) Enjoy watching onscreen the most?
    2)Enjoy listening to the most?

I've got to say watching Arachnid onscreen is awesome. She moves just how a giant alien spider should, and fight scenes are always great, as the utilizes all of those legs - the end result is awesome.

For voices.... Probably a tie for Ratchet and Starscream, with Megatron closely behind. Combs and Blum both have such expressive voices, its quite admonishing how much emotion you can hear if you just listen to an episode without the actual visual part. TFP Megatron is fantastic two, such a change from G1 Megatron, but more fitting for this character. :) 

2. Ellamin

Ellamin Freedom is the Right of ALL Sentient beings.

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Pinterest:
    Knock out and Starscream.

Megatron follows close behind.

3. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    I always like OP. But the entire voice cast of this series is incredibly strong. Besides Optimus, my favorites to watch/listen to are probably Ratchet, Arcee, and Soundwave.

But I wish Rock had been able to stick with the show. As good as the cast is, I think his voice would have added even more to the dynamic in the Autobot base.

4. WTDylio

WTDylio Where is Jessica Hyde?

News Credits:
    Starscream, Knockout and Megatron, in that order, I probably prefer watching Megs more than the other 2, but both Screamer and Knockout's voices are just so fantastic, I could literally listen to them all day

5. Snarl_2289

Snarl_2289 Well-Known Member

Knockout :cool: 

6. Chromia217

Chromia217 I luv Mark Hamill

Ratchet :) 

7. mogel94

mogel94 Well-Known Member

Soundwave, I could listen to him all day.

8. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I love the way Megatron moves. His walking has a lot of weight, it feels like he's one of those knights wearing full heavy body armor, I don't know if it's his design or what but I really dig it. It's even cooler how agile and skilled he is when in combat because of the contrast it makes with his usually slow movement.

Overall all voices in the show are really really good, but I specially like to hear Starscream when he's having a breakdown or Optimus when he's talking during important stuff like the thirteen backstory ( Peter should narrate everything ever in this living universe )

9. yapeng

yapeng Member

Breakdown and Knock Out.
    I like Breakdown most so I love watching him onscreen and his voice is very sexy to me.
    And I think Knock Out is no need to explain the reason ;3

10. Mechafire

Mechafire Shadow Broker Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Starscream, Arcee, and Knock Out.

11. PowermasterJazz

PowermasterJazz Well-Known Member

Ratchet and Miko

12. Dargor

Dargor Well-Known Member

Airachnid. I think Gina has done a great work putting on her such tone of cold, almost sweet, malevolence and cruelty.

And Knockout. My compliment to Timmy TurnerĀ“s dad too.

13. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Starscream, Ratchet and Soundwave. (lololololololol but it's true) Starscream is just a joy to behold. Ratchet is hands down the most, probably only interesting Autobot. Soundwave's silence offers nice breaks from all the talking and every move he makes is deliberate and in-character.

14. Cyber-Scream

Cyber-Scream Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Arcee and Soundwave.

15. brr-icy

brr-icy MP Collector

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Bulkhead and Ratchet,
    for cons, megatron and starscream

16. Oberoniss

Oberoniss DOESN'T-EXIST BABBU

News Credits:
    Ratchet and his little verbal-tic moments. "At-ta-ta- don't touch! Just watch! And learn."

17. ngnikolaos

ngnikolaos Well-Known Member

I 100% agree. I especially loved his walk in Rock Bottom when he is attacking Arcee standing still, at first, then slowly walks towards her while still firing. Gave me the impression of a "walking tank" better than any other scene in any TF series ever could.

18. AnithaPrime

AnithaPrime TURDUKEN

Optimus, Knockout, Ratchet, and Bulkhead

19. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    For watching onscreen I'll say.

Soundwave: Just the mere presence he gives out every time he appears is just impressive! Despite not talking he does show emotions and thoughts through his gestures which gives out a eerie vibe to it. He's shown to be a good fighter too which I'm looking foward to in seeing him in combat in Season 2!:D 

Bulkhead: For a huge tough guy he sure can run fast funny!:lol  Depite the humorus run I like he shows some weight on him and it gives him a bit of character too.

Arcee: Let's face it the way she moves and fights is just amazing! She's certainly up there with Animated Prowl and Airazor when it comes to stealth and elegence.:)  Not to mention a strong fighter that goes down hard deptie her size too!:thumb 

Bumblebee: He's a fun character to see fighting and just doing ordinary things.

Miko: Sure she's irritible at times but she's fun to watch onscreen when she's freaking out on spiders.using an axe to chop up tentlecles or just rocking on!

The Terrorcons: I like how very animalestic they are when they move and fight. It shows that they can do other things then just walk around shouting "BRAAAAINSS" all the time.

Starscream: The way he can be sinister and funny with his body language is very well done!:) 

Wheeljack: I really like how he fights! If this is the taste of the possible appearences of the rest of the Wreckers I'm all for it!:thumb 

For listening to them I'll say

Optimus: Yeah he's not known to having character yet but still his words of wisdom do carry a sense of comfort and guidence all the same.

Arcee: Let's just say her voice is both strong and soothing at the same time. It's just fun to listen to what she has to say even if it's about her being bitter at the moment. Sumalee Montano was certainly spot on for the voice of Arcee!:D 

Jack: I just like how humorus and serious this kid sounds! I still don't get why some people think he's emo though. He doesn't really complain about how his life is misrable. There's a difference between being emo,and being serious and caring when the situation calls for it. I also like the dynamics between him and Arcee too!:lol 

Bulkhead: He has that sort of everyman feel to his voice as well as a gruff tone. He also can make very funny screams to boot!:lol 

Breakdown: He has this sort of sneaky vibe to his voice that adds to his character.

Starscream: Like his body language he always proves to be VERY talented of showing his emotions!:lol 

Unicron: I REALLY like how deep and menicing he sounds not to mention how mythical the tone is. It helps too if his voice actor was once a cast member of the Lord of the Rings Trilogy!:thumb 

20. OhMyGosh

OhMyGosh Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    ^ALL of this :D  Mgeatron is just so menacing, and Peter Cullen could make the ingredients on the back of a cereal box sound awesome.

Ratchet control freaking is hilarious. :lol  I can't remember the exact episode, (Out of his head maybe?) but the scene where Ratchet talks with Raf has always stuck out for me too - when he mumbles "Yes, yes very nice" to Raf's photo. It's pretty obvious he's trying to pretend he hasn't got a soft spot for the kids.