Which TF universe would win in a war against eachother? Make your bet!

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by AutobotMarine, Jan 1, 2008.

1. AutobotMarine

AutobotMarine Banned

Ebay:
    And for my next debate...

Instead og having individual characters from different comtinualities attempt to fight eachother, I've decided to some with something a bit dfferent. Who do you think would be the prevailing universe/continuaity/dimension/era of Transformers? If every universe we are currently aware of were to fight eachother, who would be the last standing? Here listed is every era, from Generation 1 to Animated:

Generation 1 era:

The era we're currently aware of, way back in the day. Generation 1 had multiple characters, hundreds. Ranging in height and strength. Autobots, while in some attributes are not as sffective in different continualities, managed to pull through. Decepticons ranging in size and "smarts", all led by Megatron. Then considering the powerful Unicron, who appears to be powerful in every universe, has the achilles heel originating from the Matrix of Leadership. While these Transformers from this universe have proven to be strong, they do not possess the ability to gap any new advanced technologies to enhance their weaponry in combat. Generation 1 consists of the following series, and counting Japanese continuaities G1, Headmasters, Masterforce, and Victory. The following commanders Autobot/Decepticon alike are listed within the G1 and G1-variant continualities:

Optimus Prime/Convoy (Autobot)
    Megatron (Decepticon)
    Starscream (Decepticon: eventually killed)
    Star Convoy (Autobot)
    Ginrai (Autobot)
    Star Saber (Autobot)
    Ultra Magnus (Autobot)
    Rodimus Prime/Rodimus Convoy (Autobot)

Beast Wars era:

In this era, instead of transforming into a car or jet, the Maximals and Predacons transformed into beasts. While this renders efficient upon worlds with high levels of Energon, these bodies are also quite weak to heavy weapons fire. This era however is not parallel from G1. Or barely any weapons fire at all. The Beast Wars era consists of that and Beast Machines. The following Maximal/Predacon commanders are listed below:

Optimus Primal (Maximal)
    Megatron (Predacon)

Robots in Disguise era:

Having very similarities to Generation 1, the TF's in this era are upon Earth in disguise to remain confidental towards the humans. These versions of Transformers, have some other unique abilities. Prime has the ability to conbine with his trailer, similar to that of Ginrai. Permitting to relinquish a heavy blow towards any adversary. The Predacons are commanded by Megatron, and the Decepticons are commanded by Scourge in this universe. Armor abilities are improved as compared to other continuaties, and so is skill. But as I've said, this era is very similar to G1. RID is a stand-alone continuality. The Commanders are listed below:

Optimus Prime/Fire Convoy (Autobot)
    Megatron/Gigatron (Predacon)
    Scourge/Black Convoy (Decepticon)

Unicron Trilogy era:

As this universe is similar to G1 and Robots in Disguise. There are differences that makes this universe slightly parallel from the others. While the Autobots are still protagonists and Decepticons as antagonists, Autobots are formed in more of a military-style fashion as compared to the other continuaities. Even much more different, is the ability to gap in new technology... that can power up weaponry and increase the power of a Transformer's body. Mini-cons are a perfect example of this, since a Mini-con can give a larger Transformer a larger boost to his/her blaster. The ability to conbine has also increased, since some Transformers have the ability to perform a technique called "Powerlinx". The ability to combine two Autobots to obtain more Energon. Prime happens to be similar to the other universes, but this version seems to be much more ambitious, willing to push to further limits to prevail. Megatron/Galvatron happens to crave power, and excessively desires it. The final ability to gap new technologies is by activating a "Cyber Player Key". A fragment of Primus, that can be more efficient faster during combat. Certain Transformers also have the ability to combine themselves with their other body components, similar to prime's supermode. Take Energon Bulkhead as an example. The Unicron Trilogy consists of Armada, Energon, and Cybertron. Below are all of the commanders listed below:

Optimus Prime/Convoy/Grand Convoy/Galaxy Convoy (Autobot)
    Megatron/Megatron-sama/Galvatron-sama/Master Megatron (Decepticon)
    Starscream (Decepticon outcast)
    Rodimus/Rodimus Convoy (Arielbot/Autobot)
    Override/Nitro Convoy (Autobot ally)
    Scourge/Flame Convoy (Autobot ally)
    Evac/Live Convoy (Autobot)
    Metroplex/Megalo Convoy (Autobot ally)

Movie 07' era:

Yet another universe that is presumably tied within the "G1 family", comes this continuaity. The Movie era is nearly the same as the G1 era, except for the overall appearances of the characters. Prime holding the Matrix of Leadership in his chest is still yet unknown. Unfortunately, similar to the BW era, Transformers in this era can be taken down with just a few hits. Which gives this era an achilles heel. However, every era has it's advantages. Below are the following commanders:

Optimus prime/Convoy (Autobot)
    Megatron (Decepticon)

Animated era:

While in every other era known Prime is the commander of his own Autobot soldiers... and is the Supreme Commander, in this continuaity.. Prime isn't. Ultra Magnus, who is prime's brother is the Supreme Commander, and Prime does not command a large military unlike the other universes. Strength-wise, this is very similar to G1. I also assume that this era is also very much tied to G1... taking the G1 beginning clips in animated as proof. Animated is a stand-alone universe. Below are the commanders of the Autobot/Decepticon commanders:

Ultra Magnus (Autobot)
    Optimus Prime (Autobot: somewhat commander)
    Megatron (Decepticon)

So there you have it folks. Select which era do you think would beat the crap out of the others. I bet on G1, Unicron Trilogy, and the Movie universe. Who do you think would win?

2. Nevermore

Nevermore It's self-perpetuating a parahumanoidarianised!

News Credits:
    The correct term is still "continuity", not "continuality" or "comtinuality".

3. Ceasar121

Ceasar121 Wants a Toxitron repaint!

News Credits:
    I'd have to go with the AEC trilogy winning a battle. Most overall powerful OPtimus, and Megatron, a gigantic Starscream infused with Primus power, and Primus himself, not to mention they had the most powerup gimmicks.

4. rizuan76

rizuan76 Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Ok i'm referring to this sentence..
    Isn't the headmasters, targetmasters, powermasters & even breast?/brainmasters(from victory series) consider new advance in TF technologies?:confused:  even the pretenders should be considered new advancement in military technologies for both sides.

All things considered it would be a tie between the G1 universe & the Unicron trilogy universe.

5. rattrap007

rattrap007 Insert witty comment here TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Tough to say. If there is no super power ups other than gestaults. And there are no power ups like energon chips or Cyber keys. No deus ex machina type power ups allowed like energy infused Starscream or planet bots. Then I'd say G1. You got lots of gestaults and a few cities. Even giving AEC their power ups I'd still say G1. You got the Dinobots, Predaking, Devestator, Fort Max, Trypticon, Omega Supreme, etc. That is more than enough power with the huge heavy hitters like that.

Beast Wars would be dead last. They are too damn small to do any real damage in a fight. Hell Megatron had to be point blank and do a fully charged blast to severely damage Prime, and that was fixable by the Maximals.

6. DecepticusPrime

DecepticusPrime End of Days

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Its really not even a fair fight putting the beast wars in here, as I consider them an extension of G1, not to mention that EVERY other continuity is bigger. Their only chance is a swarm of vehicons...I mean a SWARM as a distraction and Obsidian and Stryka using their Great War strategy to pull out a hat trick of some kind

7. Backscatter

Backscatter Autobot Brainmaster TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Despite the odds, I'd bet on G1. Those characters are used to fighting againist impossible odds with a lot less talk and political correctness. Besides, who's to say a G1 Cybertron couldn't transform into Primus as well?

8. Omnius

Omnius Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Last sentence fixed!

9. Takeshi357

Takeshi357 "Research"

I'd have to go with G1 too. Unlike their Japanese counterparts, the American TFs wouldn't have a problem with shooting someone mid-transformation :D 

Not to mention they wouldn't announce their next action (transformation/special attack) out loud, giving them the advantage of real surprise...

I can imagine Star Saber getting absolutely nowhere because everyone would start shooting at him as soon as he made himself a target, ie. went into his irritatingly show-offy transformation sequence.

10. Switchblade

Switchblade Just a raggedy man

News Credits:
    I'd go with G1. They have a huge advantage in numbers, if nothing else.

11. ^o^CORVUS^o^

^o^CORVUS^o^ You call on me to solve a crooked rhyme

Ebay:
    G1iverse would annihilate the Armada Trilogyverse while the latter was Transforming and/or calling out and preparing their SUPAHHHH MINICON/ENERGON/CYBER-KEY POWAAAAH shticks.

12. Grimlocka go-go

Grimlocka go-go Back from the Dead TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    G1. At least when they killed someone they stayed dead. most of the time.

Point is they put f**kers in the ground

Not listed but I'd vote for Stormbringer continuity, they weren't kiddin around

13. Feralstorm

Feralstorm I ship Nick & Judy TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Well, except for that one guy. :) 

If you go with Cybertron universe, you gotta make sure you kill someone with the first shot, or otherwise they get angry, glow, and suddenly look OK/fixed. :) 

14. Ironhide2005

Ironhide2005 PS3tag=DeaDPooLTFW

News Credits:
    Probly G1 since number wise and everything

15. NGW

NGW Rawr

News Credits:
    G1 would win it hands down. Then I'd say the Unicron trilogy, due to the gimmicks and what not, then the Animated continuity...maybe (kinda early to judge, but we'll see), then the movie, and finally the Beast era.

16. Lady Dragoon

Lady Dragoon FOR THE HORRDEEEE!!!!!!!!

Hm, for now: I throw my lot in with either G1 or Unicron Trilogy. For reasons everyone else said. :D  (That and dude, the Unicron Trilogy 'verse has Primus a freaking kick ass planetformer god.)

Don't know enough about Animated to see if they gotta a good chance to win, same for the movie. (As for the others? *shrugs*)

17. red00wolf

red00wolf insatiable collector

universe! they have a lil of evrything.

18. weeklyhero

weeklyhero Prototytan

I'd have to say G1 because of numbers too. But i t got me thinking, which one of the Unicron Trilogy chapters would win? Armada vs Energon vs Cybertron?

19. TrooperMaximus

TrooperMaximus TFW2K5 Sailor

You forgot Machine Wars.

A/E/C wins. They have numbers, not one but two planet sized TransFormers (G1 only has Unicron), and the afore mentioned power-up gimmicks.

20. Shin-Gouki

Shin-Gouki Rebuilding Veteran

News Credits:
    Originally: Huntington Beach, CA, Now: Cincinnati
    G1-2 Comics. Reasons? Unicron, Underbase Starscream, Matrix/Warworld Starscream

Oh and Primus was in G1 as well.