Which TF lines do you see canned this time next year?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by mrhillz, Jul 27, 2006.

1. Dark Magnus

Dark Magnus Your opinion is wrong!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    So what, you're saying is nothing is getting canned, just running it's course?

It's like there's an echo in this thread.

2. Autobus Prime

Autobus Prime Transit Former

Mrhillz:

The more the merrier. Heck, they could continue Cybertron and revive Universe as a main line, and I'd be hap-hap-happy. 3" Titaniums need to lose the squat and disproportionate features, and they and also Attacktix need to get more joints so we can use them as neo-Action Masters and ignore the silly Attacktix game. Not being driven to completely collect everything, I don't care how much they make...heh heh. I remember too well the last gasp of G2, and thinking TFs had gone the ways of the Bionic 6.

Oh...and TF-Kiss needs to be canned, the figures, packaging, and literature gathered up in its entirety, shredded, incinerated, and its ashes scattered to the four winds. All online discussion of TF-Kiss needs to be deleted and overwritten by pointless trukkmunkyfibrirribfir arguments. Any who remember it must then be kidnapped and forced to watch the GoBots, Power Rangers without the robot fights, and Superhuman Samurai Syber Squad ditto until the memories are dissolved into Hanna-Barbera goo. Then, after an age hath passed, the universe may again be made clean.

3. Hot-Shot!!!

Hot-Shot!!! Transform and rise up!

Ebay:
    I would say the SWTF line if anything
    but damn am I gonna miss Cybertron :/