Which TF characters you feel has too much criticisms?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by kaijuguy19, Feb 18, 2012.

1. SuperJazz

SuperJazz Dictator of my Dimension

The hair doesn't help either

[​IMG]

2. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    I still like his concept art more. He looked way better.

3. StacyGrsley

StacyGrsley Banned

Look at the bright side, atleast I don't spend my time posting transformer yaoi like many other fangirls.

4. Sideswipe80

Sideswipe80 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Arcee and Miko deserve the hate they get. Arcee is so in your face argh I lost my partners blah blah. If they wanted a bike bot should have used Prowl from Animated. While Miko just spouts nonsense and does the stupidest things all the time. So glad I stopped watching this show.

5. Rusty24

Rusty24 Well-Known Member

Movie and Prime versions of Bumblebee

6. SuperJazz

SuperJazz Dictator of my Dimension

Yeah.... I don't really do that either.... yet :redface2: 

7. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    None. All criticisms leveled are valid and more should be made. To dismiss criticism is to invite stagnation and mediocrity.

8. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    Wow really smooth there.:redface2:  If I recall this is a thread about which character gets too much hate not an Arcee and Miko hate thread. Like I said people like you exgaggerate her flaws without almost never seeing her good parts and it's getting really tired to hear it. Iknwo this is about opinons but we get it already so please! As for Prowl? Oh sure I"m sure he'll do a better job oh wait a mintute he has his own share of idiotic mistakes but I"m not whining about it. So why are you keep whining about Arcee? For crying out one little flaw she has and you immendatly condem her as being the worst TF character sinc G1 Wheelie! I'm not into Miko either but at least she's not like the Armada kids and that's saying a lot. I'm afraid you're missing out alot on Prime and if you think Arcee and Miko will be gone in Prime? Prepare to be dissapointed because form th looks of it they are here to stay.

But what if some of the characters don't need criticsms and they get slammed for things that aren't true about them? That's what this thread is about.

9. toaster

toaster It's Hip to be Square !

Hey BTW, what's a mary sue ?

10. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    If people are seeing things in their characterization they criticize, then there is something that is causing them to see that and the criticism is valid. The only time this would not be the case is when people are outright lying about how what they see in a character and that wouldn't be covered in the scope of this thread.

Criticize all characters. Without mercy or remorse. Tear down the sacred cows and shine light on every flaw and hidden imperfection in their crafting. Lay bare the truth of them all and let the ones whose good points shine still become the new standard.

A mary sue is a character who is without inherent flaws, who is perfect and the best at everything and as a result, who becomes a truly boring and shallow character. Usually it is used in the context of a new character the writer adds that becomes the centre of attention because of how great and perfect they are. In their ugliest forms, they are self-insertion and/or wish-fulfillment characters for the writer.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2012
  11. LegendAntihero

LegendAntihero Banned

Drift. I don't think he has taken too much criticism but he deserves more praise. How many other Autobots have an awesome sword and know a lot about the samurai arts? No one but Drift.