Which Sigma 6 figure should I get next?

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by Darkravager, Jan 16, 2006.

1. Mister D

Mister D Bloosh Compatible

No offense to anyone at Hisstank, but I think the best pics so far are at YoJoe.com: http://photos.yojoe.com/showgallery.php?cat=568

Some dispute over the green Joe. Either he's Hi-Tech, or he's Lt. Stone. Early thought was Stone, but he doesn't come close to matching the figure in the pics of the 2.5" Dragonhawk (who seems to have a bionic arm). Either way, he's looking nifty.

Snow Duke look's cool, and once again a face mask allows the lazy among us to change his identity without touching a paintbrush. Wonder if he has ski poles?

Urban Snake Eyes may be the first fig I'l pass up, but it's hard to say without seeing all his accessories.

Looks like a new Desert Long Range, carrying a bazooka. A little goofy with the hat, but looks like fun. OOH! Has a six shooter! That's sweet, as is his canteen.

A new red Joe. Who's posing these things? Lame. What? He's who? Firefly? You have to be fucking kidding me. Firefly is not a Joe, and he sure as hell shouldn't be in some palsic pose (no offense to anyone with CP, but c'mon, look at the guy...)

First look at Destro. Head is all shiny, but starting to go a bit monkey face. Jacket is cloth and it looks iffy here, but he does seem to come with a nice assortment of weapons (which you can buy now for the low, low price of $99.99. Call know, and he'll throw in a free set of steak knives!). I'll get him, because he's Destro, but I think he should have been in black. Good news is Destro has his Disco Fever chain. You know the bling drives Baroness wild!

Jungle Snake Eyes looks pretty sweet, and again can easily pass as a new character (even moreso than the other SE). Don't know that we needed another ninja star though.

Night Ranger Quad includes Duke figure, which will drive the price up. If it goes for more than 20-25, I won't be adding it to my collection. I understand the need to reuse characters, but this makes Duke number six. How about letting Tunnel Rat have the ride?

I think Ultimate Duke is overcompensating. Cool battle armor, and someone already pegged him as Halo Duke. I'll make the shelf space.

As for the 2.5 inch figures, some of the vehicles look quite cool, especially the Dragonfly and the Firebat. I didn't expect the figures to have much articulation, and they are essentially what I expected - Joe versions of the Star Wars Unleashed figures (now bite-sized!).

What would be cool is if they could make a line with slightly larger figures that could be articulated, but still small enough to fit in vehicles. Yeah, that'd be really cool...