Which shafted robot did you want to see more of?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by darthrage, Jun 24, 2009.

1. darthrage

darthrage Leader Class

News Credits:
    Which robot who got very little screen time did you want to see more of?

For me, it has gotta be Arcee and her sisters. I thought they had very unique designs and I was hoping to see more of them in action.

I wanted to see what they were shooting at instead of seeing them randomly shoot off outside of something that exists outside of the frame.

2. LigerPrime

LigerPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah...and I don't even recall seeing their er, "combined" mode? They do combine in their toy mode yes?

3. turbovf1s

turbovf1s Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    more swipey would have been nice and some jolt too...and no the girls did not combine but a lot of other stuff did :) 

4. girafeswordsman

girafeswordsman Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Jolt.

5. Satomiblood

Satomiblood Prototype Black

For me, it has to be Sideways and Demolishor. I was stoked to see them because of the trailers, but was disappointed that they barely lasted a minute together on screen. Reminded me very much of Bonecrusher in TF1. Once he had his moment, he became cannon fodder, the same of which can be said of these two.

I was okay with Soundwave's limited role, but was hoping the likes of Sideways, Demolishor, Arcee, Jolt, and Sideswipe would help make up for it. Sadly, they didn't.

6. optimusprime248

optimusprime248 Member

The fallen

7. Yaujta

Yaujta Not a Bear TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    My initial thought is Sideswipe, just for the cool factor, but I'll go with Jolt. He seemed like he could have been a good character, but was relegated to the background.
    Unfortunately, all of the attention was spent with Dumb and Dumber. Gads I hated those two. Each time they were featured in a scene I had to tune them out.

8. spiritprime

spiritprime Dudes, I'm a girl!

News Credits:
    Definitely Sideswipe! He was a great character and he was damn awsome! Although he could've used a bit more lines, but he was amazing and kicked Sideways' ass! Good on you Swipey!

9. Tekfreak

Tekfreak Well-Known Member

I DONT EVEN REMEMBER SEEING JOLT!!!!! What exact scene was he even in?

10. HIM666fan

HIM666fan DINOBOT

News Credits:
    Ya deff Jolt he looked like one bad ass Autobot u dont wanna mess with lol

and actually the twins i liked there humor just i honestly thought they were going to be in the film allot more not complaining just what i thought lol

11. Poho

Poho That's MISTER Poho to you

News Credits:
    i definitely wish Jolt had actually had a part in the movie, or gotten in a fight or something. and i was severely disappointed by the lack of Sideswipe

12. JazzIsBack

JazzIsBack Well-Known Member

i wish theyd explain arcee abit more, i mean is she one person who controls the other "drones" or are they all three sentient, and then why only refer to them as arcee why not team arcee or something

13. soundwave_08

soundwave_08 The Fallen

So many bots come to mind here.

Firstly, my all time favourite, Soundwave. He did some cool stuff, but he had so much more potential. I was hoping he'd transform to his robot mode and take out a satellite, but no. Oh well, heres hoping he features big in No. 3.

Sideways. His entire appearance consisted of:
    - Run away from Arcee and Co.
    - Dive through a building (which was very cool by the way)
    - Be sliced in half

Talk about crap. He didn't even speak!

Jolt. Wow, you couldn't half tell he was a late inclusion to the cast. Do you think the other Autobots even knew he was there?

Finally, most of the Constructicons. Sure, they formed Devastator, revived Megatron (which took all of 30 seconds apparently) and Rampage and Demolisher (or his clone?) had their moments but i just felt the rest just got used as cannon fodder. Would have been nice to see more from the rest of them.

Whilst on the Constructicon subject, what did Mixmaster really achieve by knocking the American Flag over on the bridge? Was that all he did or did he crush some humans after?

14. BurnZ

BurnZ Soundwave Superior...

News Credits:
    Long Haul.

He looked awesome just before he jumped ship into the ocean.

15. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    Sideswipe - although he was in it way more than I thought he would be.

"Damn I'm good". Yes you are, dude. TF3 should put you up front.

he was helping to prove the point that they were unfriendly. the flag is a symbol of America, he was desecrating it.

16. Ziero

Ziero TFW2005 Supporter

Jolt and Sideswipe, Autobots could have used more "traditional" muscle in fight scenes. Hell Jolt was so obviously a late addition to the film it was down right painful to see him at all. Both scenes he shows up in could have been handled the same exact way without him ever being around. But I'm blaming GM for that one, trying to push the Volt and all. And as far as I'm concerned there was no reason to have three Arcee bots if they don't combine so those were wasted resources. Coulda stuck with just one and given her a bit more focus.

17. Tekfreak

Tekfreak Well-Known Member

anyone?

18. soundwave_08

soundwave_08 The Fallen

Hmm, makes sense. It just seemed a little pointless to me that he would climb all the way up there to just knock over a flag. Surely he could have just blown up the entire bridge?

19. SlipKnotDrifter

SlipKnotDrifter I love ROTF :P

I was quite happy with the scenes Sideswipe got, he was still in the main battle at the end, and was pretty awesome looking. The individual Constructicons could have been showed a little more, but watching Devy kinda made up for it.

20. soundwave_08

soundwave_08 The Fallen

He was in the background when all the HUMVEEs rocked up to tell the autobots that NEST was disbanded and he helped attach Jetfire's parts to Prime in the final battle. Other than that he didn't do much.