Which Series Did You Like More, Animated or Prime?

Discussion in 'Transformers Cyberverse and Cartoon Discussion' started by ABrown, Sep 19, 2018.

?

Which series did you like more? Animated or Prime

1. Animated

103 vote(s)
    60.6%
  2. Prime

67 vote(s)
    39.4%
  1. Blam320

Blam320 Assembly Inventor

You didn't "answer." You dismissed me. That's not answering, that's being rude.

2. Megastar

Megastar Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Didn't mean to be rude and I did explain why I dislike the show in my response to your question.

3. MetalkingRazor

MetalkingRazor Well-Known Member

I love both series. It is difficult picking which one I like more. The voice casts for both were overall great. I like both the character designs and animation styles from both series. The stories kept me intrigued.

They both have their flaws. For example, Animated might have done better to me in balancing out the lighter and serious moments, but I didn’t care a whole ton for the human villains. The closest ones I might care about were Meltdown and the Headmaster. I like Silas from Prime. Would have been nice the series did more with the Project Chimera plan.

If I had to choose, I might lean towards Animated, but I still like both.

• Like Like x 1
  4. yeho

yeho Noob Supreme

Prime did a lot of things right. It was the tad shade darker series fans were yearning for without being bayformers, it had excellent designs, multitudes of interesting plotlines and actually scary villains.
    Animated did a lot more things right. It managed to muster an amazing art-style while still being dark and gritty enough to emotionally torment the viewers when it wanted to, amazing characters, interesting plot lines not to mention the final villain, Megatron, was terrifying to boot. By far the best version of Megs we got on the screen. It had excellent buildups and foreshadowing, not to mention that it somehow managed to make Prime an actually interesting character.

Besides, how could you not vote Animated with them chins (I would attach an image of TFA chins right now, but I'm not allowed to yet)

5. SunSwipe5

SunSwipe5 Twin Hellion Masters Of Jet Judo

While I enjoy both series, Prime will always be my favorite.
    I liked the darker, grittier aesthetics.
    I also prefer Prime's Cybertronian line-up to Animated's.

6. Red Arrow

Red Arrow Member

YouTube:
    As much as I liked Prime, many of the characters didn't have that much personality. Animated just had better characters.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Blam320

Blam320 Assembly Inventor

Welcome to the forums! And good choice.

Here, have your first updoot.

• Like Like x 1