Which recovery is more likely (SPOILERS)

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by Worlder, Apr 8, 2012.

1. Worlder

Worlder Well-Known Member

Silas is going to be all or mostly metal by the time he comes back on screen.

So Robocop or Six Million Dollar Man?

Robocop is a brain inside a metal shell.

SMDM is the body "rebuilt" with advance technological components.

2. Bountyan

Bountyan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Robocop is the closest to what's most likely going to happen, but not exactly.

It's probably going to be like Autobot X from G1.

3. Chris McFeely

Chris McFeely Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm feeling the most likely answer is that Breakdown's body will essentially be a giant life-support machine. Not a transfer of consciousness Autobot Spike style, not just his brain being transplanted, nor a rebuilding of Silas with cyborg bits, but basically just Breakdown with Silas's squishy self inside, wired into it and controlling it while being kept alive by it.

If not that, then the "Robocop" approach. Whatever doesn't require the creation of a brand-new "Cyborg Silas" CGI model. It would also allow for potential infiltration into the Decepticon ranks by outwardly appearing identical to Breakdown.

4. Chromia217

Chromia217 I luv Mark Hamill

Robocop

5. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

or c silas's human body being kept alive through breakdowns with silas's human mind being scanned and copied

a new and very much improved nemesis prime body is built while silas human body is kept alive but in such a way that it is simply silas's brain matter and nervous system integrated internally into the brake down body to give it a psuedo facimile of life with silas being a cybernetic organism rsiding in and controlling the brakedown body

while breakdowns still living spark and the copied silas mind would be integrated and uploaded into the new and and very much improved nemesis prime body but with it being brakedowns spark that is used to give genuine life to the nemesis prime body

basicly brakedowns spark would give the nemesis prime body a ture spark of life

while silas's scan copied mind would cause the now living nemesis prime to genuinly belive that he really is the real silas himself reincarnated

most likely though silas would ontinue to live on for real through breakdowns but with silas posessing a subconciouse psychic link to his scan copied mind in nemesis prime due to the copy mind having imprinted onto brakedowns park in nemesis priems body silas personality memories and psyche

think of it as silas having his mind and personality reside in nemesis prime but silas subconcisoue mind and psyche residing in his cybernetic brain matter in the brake down body

anybody here ever see that movie avatar?

that whole bit about a human character having their mind transfered out of their human body into a avatar controlled navi body to live and experience day to day life through while the human body and mind are in a sleep cycle is the whole aproach i am trying to explain here with my theory on how silas will make a comeback from his dead human body

6. Worlder

Worlder Well-Known Member

I prefer a simpler explanation in regards to possible events that happen on this show.

7. Chris McFeely

News Credits:
    Here's another one to add to the list of things to check for in future posts, guys.

8. Skottech

Skottech Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm thinking combination headmaster/reverse powermaster
    human scale cybernetic body that requires periodic charging (think Iron man only not just a chest implant) Via Breakdown

9. WoundSave

WoundSave Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    [​IMG]

trying to float my prediction around as many threads as possible lol

Also- assuming the producers saying we "may be seeing combiners" in season 2 means we likely will be seeing combiners at some point by season 3.. Im already stoked to see a combiner transformation done in this show (Nemesis Prime transformation sequence squared)

10. Ratchets Hatch

Ratchets Hatch Cannot Hold Weapon

News Credits:
    I hated the entire "remote controlled Nemesis Prime" thing. However, I think Silas using Breakdown's body as a mech suit, while kind of macabre, would be pretty awesome.

11. Spunky

Spunky Well-Known Member

I think that's possible. However, I don't think Silas' consciousness will be uploaded into Breakdown's body. There were no tubes or wires connecting Silas' brain to that of Breakdown's. Rather there were various tubes attached to other parts of Breakdown and Silas' chest area. I think Breakdown's nanobots/cells are going to be put into Silas' body turning him into a half human/half Cybertronian. I read it was stated at either sdcc or nycc that there would be a humanoid Transformer in Transformers Prime in regards to a question about the possibility of Pretenders appearing in the show. Somebody in the audience asked if it would be like Sari. The show's creators mentioned it is a "he" and that it would be a combo platter or package. I am wondering if Silas is the humanoid Transformer they are talking about.

12. ThatCrazyGuy

ThatCrazyGuy Well-Known Member

Part of me wants it to be robocop styles. But I think they will transfer his consciousness into breakdowns body.

Should be interesting though. Man, I am hyped to find out what route they go, lol.

13. Honorbound

Honorbound The Reclusive Semi-Lurker

That's the most likely way, and it fits MECH's gruesome MO.

14. TFW10

TFW10 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    "Robocop" or ("headmaster").

15. Chris McFeely

News Credits:
    Oh, heh, I didn't mean in relation to the show, I meant it was another movie/tv show to add to the list of shows that Genozaur always creates comparisons with as a basis for starting threads. Gargoyles, DBZ, Gurren Lagann, and now Avatar. :) 

16. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Robocop and he will now be voiced by Peter Weller. :p