Which other Transformers voice actors would you like to hear in the sequel?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by AutobotMarine, Jun 25, 2008.

1. AutobotMarine

AutobotMarine Banned

Ebay:
    Well we happen to know that Peter Cullen is pretty much, the only recognizable guy from G1 who happens to play Optimus Prime. But who else do you think should play voices for characters? My list consists of.

Either Corey Burton or David Kaye should play Galvatron if he appears in any of the sequels.

I think Scot McNeil or Gary Chalk should play Jetfire.

And of course, nobody does a better Soundwave but Frank Welker.

2. Overhaulimus

Overhaulimus Sword of Fury!

News Credits:
    I think Frank should take over for Megs and/or Galvatron if he comes back,and obviously he should be Soundwave.

I'm a huge Scott fan,but I just don't know if his Jetfire voice would fit with the Movie character designs.

3. Dropshot

Dropshot Transform your destiny

News Credits:
    I hope they keep bringing Hugo Weaving for Meagtron, I loved how it fit in the character. Also, I don't care how, but they should bring David Kaye, maybe he should voice Jazz as I never liked Darius voice acting.

4. omegagoalie

omegagoalie Cybertronian Puckstopper

Ebay:
    Well if Prowl is in this one I'd love for Michael Bell to voice him, I can't hear anyone else doing Prowl.

5. Ops_was_a_truck

Ops_was_a_truck JOOOLIE ANDREWWWWWS!!!!!!

Ebay:
    Peter Cullen is the only one I want to return as Optimus Prime. As for the rest of the voices...I don't really care. I think it would have been fun to have Dan Gilzevan (sp?) return as Bumblebee, but I don't have any real attachment to any of the other voice actors.

6. Lord Of Tetris

Lord Of Tetris Well-Known Member

Well, the catch here is, I don't think anybody wouldn't say that they want the original actor coming back to voice a character.