Which one?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by infinite_virtue, Jul 9, 2009.

1. infinite_virtue

infinite_virtue Well-Known Member

I am want to get a voyager-class figure from the ROTF line but i'm not sure which one i want to get first. I want Ironhide and Ratchet because i didnt get them from the first movie, but i kinda also want demolisher (but i think i'll wait till that goes on sale or something). For a starscream mold, its either the new ROTF one, or the Wal-mart exclusive repaints(which i kinda want more then the new one). So if you could only buy one for now, which would you pick?

UPDATE: Got the Skywarp repaint from wal-mart. For ROTF Ratchet, i dont really mind the colour scheme, just wondering if it is in anyway an upgrade or an improvement over the 07 one, like deluxe desert brawl(which i also want to get)?

2. starscream-99

starscream-99 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I wouldn't get ROTF Ironhide or Ratchet. If you want those you should try to get the ones from the first movie. I only have SS and the Fallen of the ROTF Voyager and the Fallen is really impressive.

3. ORIO

ORIO Plant-Based Bot Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yeah I agree, get movie 07 Ironhide and Ratchet. Wait for leader screamer.

I'd say go for demolishor, mixmaster or fallen. Can't lose between those three. They're all badass

4. Lbsammills51

Lbsammills51 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    The Fallen is pretty nice. Demolishor and Mixmaster are also nifty. Search Junkion here or any sites that still have Ironhide and Ratchet from the first film; the RotF versions of each are ugly in my opinion. Though he's much smaller than the Leader, the Voyager Megatron at least looks interesting.

I just picked up Skywarp and Ramjet too and really like both.

5. scourge88

scourge88 Well-Known Member

"The Fallen" he is badass. Voyager Megatron is good too.

6. frilly toothpick

frilly toothpick Decepticrumb

the fallen.

7. infinite_virtue

infinite_virtue Well-Known Member

Maybe i will get Wal-mart exclusive SKywarp, and possibly Leader class starscream. Is Leader class SS confirmed? when is it coming out? that would be interesting.