Which one would you Choose

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Jazz Meister, Apr 29, 2008.

1. Jazz Meister

Jazz Meister Well-Known Member

I have been depating for a while, I am not sure which one to buy next for my collection it is between the following.

Liokaiser
    Overlord
    Scorponok
    Trypicon
    Fortress Maximus
    Bruticus Giftset

They are all MIB and in very good condition but are costly. Which one do you think to be the better investment, and a Gem for a collection.

2. unicronsupreme

unicronsupreme supremest of unicrons

News Credits:
    Personally, I'd go with Fortress Maximus, but that's because I open everything and that would look really cool in my collection. If I kept them in the boxes then I would probably get the Bruticus gift set. It's all personal preference though, I know zilch about the value of any of those figures.

3. mat`amit

mat`amit Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    it depends on which series u like, like me i like g1 so i'll go for trypticon @ bruticus. be seeing as how takara's going to reissue omega supreme and metroplex there might be a possibility that trypticon will follow suit. so i'll go for bruticus.

4. Chaos Convoy

Chaos Convoy Dai Gurren-Dan member

News Credits:
    First of all, don't buy TFs (or toys at all, for that matter) for "investment." If you want something to invest in, buy stocks or summat. Toys are meant to be played with! lol..anyway...

Personally..I'd probably go with Liokaiser or Overlord. Overlord's an awesome bot and base just by himself, but Liokaiser, you get more bang for your buck..12 figures with Liokaiser compared to 3 figures with Overlord.

The others are rare, yes, but Liokaiser and Overlord were never released here in the States. So just because of that, I'd go for them, just because of their exoticness.

5. RoboticPlanet

RoboticPlanet Exclusively Exclusive

News Credits:
    Overlord with Scorponok & Liokaiser as runners up.