which of these should I buy ?

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by RipCurl, Apr 8, 2011.

?

Which one ?

1. Crysis 2

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. Bulletstorm

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. Homefront

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. RipCurl

RipCurl I just can't get enough!

News Credits:
    Just a poll to see which you guys think I should get .

I understand its all down to personal Opinion but thought I would ask anyway

2. Savanna

Savanna Want to Touch my Wankel?

Bulletstorm Epic Edition if your on a 360. Single Player was rather fun, and you have a insta Gears of War 3 Beta inv in it. Multiplayer is Firefight/Horde setup.

3. seven

seven RIP Poopers 4-1993/5-2008

I'd avoid Homefront. I have much respect for the Kaos guys but they didn't seem to have a clear focus with HF. Singleplayer is pretty boring and incredibly short (and I tend to like my games to be short). Mp can be fun but it doesn't have a clear direction and can get rather frustrating. I had the most fun flying the little scout drone and spotting enemies for my team mates since I couldn't seem to get many kills but other players would kill me from miles away. It also has a terrible spawning system and spawn camping can be terrible (just as it was in Frontlines).

I passed on Bulletstorm, seems interesting but it wasn't a game I wanted to spend $60 on.

I traded in HF to get Crysis 2. I really like the single player and MP can be fun if you're host. It has some pretty bad lag that isn't obvious. You'll die from people who aren't facing you or it didn't look like they even fired a shot. I've died plenty of times getting the jump on a cloaked person while in armored mode. I've had some great games as host, but I'm sure it was just awfull for everyone else.

Also, why the fuck are SMGs power weapons in games now? The SMGs in BF:BC2 and Vietnam, Homefront, and Crysis all have amazing accuracy and damge even at great distances.

4. Haloid1177

Haloid1177 Hey, That's Pretty Good TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Crysis 2.