Which megs?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Rumble02, Jul 19, 2007.

1. ActionMasterZod

ActionMasterZod Larzzing on twitter!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    If we were going by toy wise, Cybertron, G1, or Classics megs would win.
    Never watched much of the tv show series.

2. Grimlock_13

Grimlock_13 Currently facepalming at your post

News Credits:
    Yeah I meant the most powerful version of the character, I should have specified.

3. Ironhide2005

Ironhide2005 PS3tag=DeaDPooLTFW

News Credits:
    G1 megs all the way!

4. Soundatron

Soundatron A Blight Upon The Land

Movie Megatron. I dont see what's so great about BW Megs, I mean c'mon he TF's into Barney?!

5. Switchblade

Switchblade Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Beast Wars Megs, hands down. He'd wait and let the others take each other out, then pick off the weakened survivors.

6. y2jversion1

y2jversion1 Rent this space today!

Ebay:
    BW Megs - Genius, Smooth talkin, classy villain who nearly made the Maximals and other free-willed/sparked bots on Cybertron extinct, and before that - nearly prevented the human race from existing. Even G1 Megs could not do that. Yesssss...

7. Dirge121

Dirge121 I'll be your end of days

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    Hmm, tough choice.

G1 seems the kind to rush in guns blazing, which would probably leave him open to physical attacks.

BW, Not a chance, he'd be destroyed in seconds, however, if he was scaled up to be the same size as the others, he might have a decent chance.

RiD, he was an bumbling idiot, he might have 10 modes, but can he fight with any of them?

Armada, even just powerlinked with 1 mini-con, he was pretty powerful. However, he did seem very slow and too bulky to handle hand-to-hand combat with fast opponents.

Energon, Damn powerful, but he was never 'all there'. He had very few weapons, but was pretty damn good at hand-to-hand combat.

Cybertron, He had a lot of power, but lacked the strategy to back it up. Also lacked the savage killer instinct the rest have, that said, he had one hell of a survival instinct.

Movie, he's big, he's bad, he cant be disarmed (unless you chop his arms off), he's savage, he would kill anything that got in his way. If he has a goal, he wont stop till he reaches it. (Pursued the all-spark all over the Universe).

Overall, I think Movie Megs would take it because of his raw strength and savagery, combined with his projectile and long-range weapons, and claws to shred steel, would give him a good shot at victory.

8. Omnius

Omnius Guest

News Credits:
    IDW Megs? Technically G1 I suppose, but he's a hard bastard, especially when powered up on Ore-13. Not the out-and-out raving maniac of his Marvel/cartoon predecessor, but a cunning and intelligent foe.

9. nYcet824

nYcet824 The Chosen One

Lol in a fight definitely movie megs

10. Doctor Ingenious

Doctor Ingenious Doctorate in Ingeniology

Movie megatron although I hope he gets an earth alt mode in the next movie.

11. Magelite

Magelite I make stupid look good

BW megs. In a free-for-all he'd shoot the weakest in a fight in the back, working down his combatants until he's left with one damaged megs to be taken out with a well-placed hit.

In a one-on-one, he's use his smaller speed and agility to his advantage combined with his smarts to take down his larger opponent.

12. Moonstreaker

Moonstreaker The Evil Triplet

Ebay:
    We didn't see enough of Movie Megs for me to give him the win. Other than ripping (minibot) Jazz in half what did he do? Oh, that's right...get his ass kicked by Prime and monologue at Sam. I'm gonna have to go with G1 Megs....he has his blaster, mace, and gladiator origin (if you accept that). You also can't forget that he is a complete sociopath who exhibits paranoid schizophrenic behavior. Add that all up and what do you get? G1 FTW!

13. NormanB

NormanB Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Crocodile Megatron

14. LigerPrime

LigerPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    G1 Megs...not only is he extremely strong and power but let's not forget he has a friggering fusion canon that could draw "power" from a black hole of sorts - if I remembered correctly.

The only reason why movie Megs looks impressive is because G1 Megs in the cartoon is due to the media i.e. it a cartoon.

15. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

News Credits:
    i agree to a point but he was allways talking about what he would do if his soldiers betrayed him yet he never had the follow through.

16. Razorclaw

Razorclaw Are ya gonna draw pistols

I vote for G1 IDW Megatron. He's nigh unstoppable.

17. GMANIFESS

GMANIFESS G1 Manifestations

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Movie Megs wasn't even smart enough to determine his flight path over the artic.
    And he obviously can be taken out by extreme temperatures, cuz once he fell in the ice he stayed there for a few hundred years.

18. bushboy

bushboy Hardcore Decepticon

1. He didn't know the arctic even existed...
    2. Because his first priority was the Allspark

19. E Nice

E Nice Well-Known Member

Isn't it kinda hard to miss the artic zones of Earth? You can see them from space afterall.

As for the Megatron free-for-all, I think G1 may stand decent chance. When Blitzwing and Astrotrain tried to take over the Constructicons also wanted to rule. Megatron beat them both and Devestator to reclaim leadership of the Decepticons.

20. GMANIFESS

GMANIFESS G1 Manifestations

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Exactly, the same single-minded focus that would get him f*cked up and infact did get him f*cked up.
    Any other Megatron could just throw some liquid nitrogen on him like Sector 7 and his game is pretty much over. Plus he as an amazing amount of gaps in his shattered armor design that leave him totally vulnerable to multiple attacks. Even BW Megs could implant one of his cyber-virus at the many easy access points in his armor and its over.