Customs: Which Megatron head should I use ?

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by knoted, Oct 14, 2009.

1. knoted

knoted Resistor Transistor

News Credits:
    Ehm, I kinda screwed up my ROTF voyager Megatron head today, in a failed attempt to alter his teeth.

So, I wonder what I should replace it with ? It's a balljointed head, so I need a balljointed Megatron head with the same size of balljoint socket.

Can anyone tell me whether TFTM07 voyager Megatron has the same size balljoint socket or should I just buy another ROTF voyager Megs ? Perhaps the FAB version... or isn't that one balljointed ?

2. wylungz

wylungz Well-Known Member

i dont think the TM07s head looks good for the ROTF figure... IMO.. but hey. if u can make it work. go for it! wat do i kno haha. i never even worked w/ the voyager classes megs b4

3. knoted

News Credits:
    Yeah, personally I prefer the sculpt of the 2007 voyager Megatron head, but I never had that one, so I was wondering if anyone who has both the ROTF voyager and the TFTM 07 Megatron, could tell me if they have the same size balljoint socket for the head.

4. knoted

News Credits:
    Bump. Anyone have a good idea about replacing the screwed up head of my ROTF voyager Megatron ?

Would a FAB version fit, or even a Universe Galvatron headmold ? ...i mean, both in terms of aesthetic (of course, I'll paint it the same colour) and balljoint size ?

I just wanna make sure before I spend the money on a potential replacement....

5. knoted

News Credits:
    Ok, so I finally ordered 1 movie Wreckage and 1 Universe Galvatron (preowned) for cheap ; to replace my ROTF Megatron's screwed up head.

Here's hoping either/both sockets will fit the balljoint....