Which map is the "B.G." or WFC?

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by FanimusMaximus, Sep 18, 2010.

1. FanimusMaximus

FanimusMaximus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    As most of us should know, in Halo gaming there in the legendary multiplayer map called "Blood Gultch". The map that is usually fun to play on because of its simplicity. Which multi player map of WFC could be that legendary map for Transformers gaming?

I vote Molten.

2. Angelwave

Angelwave Physical Maintenance.....

News Credits:
    Complex and Gorge are pretty simple maps without much traversing. One of the newest ones, Sector, is pretty open too.....although really huge.

3. Beastbot X

Beastbot X The Toad Knows.

News Credits:
    I rather enjoy Horizon, from the one time I've played it. Second place goes to Molten.

4. transtrekkie

transtrekkie On the level.

Orbital Debrit is a favorite of mine as is Horizon and Berth. I hate Streets and Molten. Pretty fond of Gorge as well.

5. Shizuka

Shizuka Optimus Prime's scriptor

News Credits:
    Complex. Small and sweet. Streets is scum. Hate it. HATE IT.

6. Rotorstorm

Rotorstorm OriginalRotorstorm Fanboy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'm sick and bored of Molten, it comes up nearly every time, not played on any of the new maps because they refuse to come up :( 

7. underwear-ninja

underwear-ninja Eats Gobots for breakfast

I'm really fond of Gorge. Its balanced fairly well and doesn't favor any one particular class/strategy (I find Orbital Debris favors Scientists, for example) with diverse terrain (bridges, tunnels, open areas, ledges, etc)

My second favorite is probably Chaos. Its another map that provides ample use for all classes, and can make for fun hide and seek matches with smaller numbers. I find its really cramped for bigger games, since the combat tends to focus on the center room.

8. Shizuka

Shizuka Optimus Prime's scriptor

News Credits:
    Chaos?

9. AutobotSkids

AutobotSkids G1/Bay Lover

I love Orbital Debris, Its very simple, yet fun to play on, with the two bases being wide, open, yet still providing cover. The speedways that link the two bases were a great addition aswell. The arcing land makes a great battlefield, and the under ground dome provides a setting for some of the more epic shoot outs the game has to offer.

But what I like the most is that the map has areas for everyone to go. Scouts dominate the two bases and the speedways, Scientists can fly up on top of the bases and fly freely through the air and pick off enemies from the sky. Soldiers dominate inside the dome, killing anyone who gets to close, trapping enemies in the corridors with whirlwind and having plenty of cover thanks to the elevators. Leaders can take down anything if they use the cover the outer area and the very center of the battlefield offers them, using Warcry and Thermo mines to protect themselves AND kill enemies.