Which is the real Blitzving?

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by DaraRex2.0, May 22, 2008.

1. DaraRex2.0

DaraRex2.0 I'd totally eat the leaf

Yesss! You may do the weird german accent thing!

Natchsider asks and so I thought it might be a fun Blitzving discussion topic.

Was one face the original and the other two developed 'beside' it, if you will? Is it a reason that he’s a Decepticon? What? Speculate.

2. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    Thanks for starting this discussion, DaraRex - I've wanted to discourse the topic for some time now.

The theory below, by Thundersmacker, is the best one I've read to date - worthy of a 'Spotlight: Blitzwing' comic, I say:

I largely agree with this theory, but would still like to hear others, though.

3. General Tekno

General Tekno Self-Styled #1 Lugnut Fan

News Credits:
    You know... that's just inspired me to come up with a theory on the Decepticons.

Suppose that the 'cons were created by the Autobots long ago to fight a war for them? That way, the Autobots would have minimal casualties, and they could have warbots do the fighting for them.

Only, when the fighting was over, the battle won, the Autobots decided that these guardians were no longer needed. And moved to deactivate them.

They resisted. Rallied by Megatron, the general of the Cybertronian army, they rebelled against their masters, attracting the outcasts of Cybertronian society into their fold. Quickly, their army grew - the disaffected joining the cause to overthrow the oppresive Cybertronian government and install their own regime - Peace Through Tyranny.

4. Particle_Beam

Particle_Beam Well-Known Member

Fight a war against who? Also, why would they need warbots, if they already had the powerful Guardians? We know from the fan-wank footage at the very beginning that the Autobots were aided by the Guardians. They have enough firepower to level entire Decepticon platoons, they could wage war against any enemy of the Autobot Society, IF there weren't Decepticons back then.

As long as there isn't any mention of it on Animated, there aren't any differences between Autobots and Decepticons except for the brand. The Decepticons don't have to be necessarily military grade robots, and the Autobots aren't consumer goods, because so far, they are not Quintesson built, but rather the Cybertronian race created by the Allspark, distinguished in two factions.

5. Lockdown

Lockdown Bootey Hunter

News Credits:
    Obviously the crazy face is the 'REAL' Blitzwing both the thug face and the thinker face are attempts to conform to preconcieved archtypes while the crazy face is dynamic and random.

6. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It's the angry because it looks like G1!

G1 RULZ!

7. Thundercrackah

Thundercrackah Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    All Of Zem Insect!

8. Backscatter

Backscatter Autobot Brainmaster TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I'd rather like to think Biltzwing was an unfortunate experiment of Shockwave. Shockwave wanted to boost Blitzwing's intelligence when someting went horribly wrong. . . .

9. General Tekno

News Credits:
    Forgot about them. But to elaborate my theory:

Long ago, Cybertron was engaged in war against some outside external threat. And let's face it - Guardian robots aren't necessarily that practical, though powerful.

So, they used the Allspark and conscripted volunteers to be upgraded into military Transformers, who were rebuilt as war machines - their special abilities were modified into powerful weapons, and their durability was increased considerably. These new fighters were able to turn the tide, and under the leadership of Megatron defeated Cybertron's enemies.

And how were they rewarded? The Council just swept them aside. Indifferent to the fact that they would no longer fit into Cybertronian society, as many were forever changed by their combat experience and upgrades, the former warriors were relegated to the slums of Cybertron by an ungrateful government.

And so, eventually, the 'cons rebelled against an oppresive government.

10. Blitz Wing

Blitz Wing Triple Threat

This is starting to sound suspiciously like "Megatron: Origins".

11. stuckeypcs

stuckeypcs Well-Known Member

how about... 3 sparks 1 robot theory?

12. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    3 sparks, one body-i like that theory the most so far

13. trebleshot

trebleshot www.Toyark.com Veteran

News Credits:
    ^^ It would certainly be a twist on the old standby of 1 spark split into 2 robot forms.

I don't know about original personality, but I think the monocled version is the dominant one. It tends to be the most common of the three. Ahnuld only shows up when he gets upset, and Crazy pops up randomly.

14. DaraRex2.0

Okay, my german sucks but here it goez adivay.

Hmm. Medinks General Tekno and Dundersmacker need to kollaborate on a Blitzving origenz ztory. And Partecle Beem needz to betah it. De ideal of upgradeng voluntearz to miletary clasz vidth de AllZpark haz z high degree of promeze, but Blitz Ving is correkt on his aszumption, it doez zound like “Megatron Origenz” It muzth be different, it muzth be new!

Itz gotto be zexy!

Perrhapz diz thread zhould be alttered to “Vote Blitving’z Origenz?” Appropriate, no, for izt dizcuszion material?

Az fur my two sentz, I believe all facez are Blutzving manifezting ah zpecified emotion to underdake zh unique kombat zcenario at z highezt digree of success. In ader vordz, he vaz ‘reeborn’ dat vay for de var ehffort. But ve don't have flazsh backz or ader cluez to help uz out. Yet.

15. Particle_Beam

Particle_Beam Well-Known Member

Sorry, couldn't understand that particular word for what it would be in english. :dunce 
    Bitte, tranzleyt it for me, ja? :D 

16. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    ParticleBeam - to 'beta' is to read a work of fiction with a critical eye, with the aim of improving grammar, spelling, characterization, and general style of a story prior to its release to the general public. DaraRex just put a German spin on the word, which is an English one. ;) 

17. DaraRex2.0

lol lousy heavy german accent. Beta.

18. General Tekno

News Credits:
    I thought he was saying "better".

19. trebleshot

trebleshot www.Toyark.com Veteran

News Credits:
    That's how I read it. Though it made my eyes hurt trying.

Oh and beta is also a term used to describe a program or application in a development stage. Generally it is the first working version that the developers feel is worthy of releasing to the public for testing purposes. [/geek]

It's also a type of goldfish.

20. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

I want to think that he has just allways been that way.