Which is the best "movie-accurate" larger sized Bumblebee?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Sportimus, Jun 8, 2011.

1. Sportimus

Sportimus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    As the title says, which do you think is the better and more movie accurate bumblebee? Human Alliance or the new DOTM Leader Bumblebee? I am not counting the deluxes here because I am considering either getting another HA BB to give him a right arm or get a leader BB and later a second (EXPENSIVE) one to give him a right arm instead of doing it for HA. The legs on HA BB seem wrong, and the seatbacks sticking out on his arms kind of annoy me. The chest on Leader BB seems too big. To be specific, that plate that goes in front of the grille.

2. Axel990

Axel990 Lord of Unicorns

News Credits:
    Tbh, every time I see Leader BB, I kinda think his head is too small for that body.

But thats just me. I have no intention on buying either of these so I can't offer much insight.

3. bny888

bny888 バグバイト

News Credits:
    If you don't mind the bulky battery case, then Battle Ops is a great choice. I actually like DOTM Leader Class Bee better though, no electronics on the bot itself.

4. Incepticon

Incepticon Double Agent

News Credits:
    As a stand-alone high end display piece, I don't think it gets any better than Takara's Masterpiece repaint of Battle Ops BB. The size, the colors, the accuracy - it's awesome from top to bottom. Human Alliance BB comes close, but the chair forearms and reversed legs kind of kill it imo since I don't think we should have to do mods to get things to look right. And contrary to most opinions, I personally think the DOTM Leader BB is pure fail. The proportions are wrong, the chest & upper torso look grossly out of place, the head is too small... the whole thing just looks like a custom gone wrong as far as I'm concerned.