Which Hero/Villain do you believe you are most like?

Discussion in 'Comic Books and Graphic Novels' started by Ironhide1706, Sep 5, 2012.

1. Ironhide1706

Ironhide1706 Elessar Telcontar

As the title says.

Personally, I believe I'm a lot like Steve Rogers (Cap'n America) and The Flash (Wally West). I lead, I'm intelligent, I'm relatively strong and I love to have fun.

Villain-wise, Loki, for sure. I'm so much like Loki from the recent movie that it isn't funny.

2. Kakashi

Kakashi Well-Known Member

Hero-wise, I'm somewhere between Spider-man and Scott Summers. I'm goofy as yell, I yabber incessantly, I'm good to a fault sometimes, and other times I can be a real hard case, especially if I find myself in charge. I'm also a bit of a loner, with only one female (and a redhead at that) who ever gets past those high inner walls.

Villain-wise, probably the Phil Urich Hobgoblin for his reckless lunacy.

3. tikgnat

tikgnat Baweepgranaweepninnybong.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Rocket Racoon.

My best friend is also a talking Walrus.

4. TheIncredibleHulk

TheIncredibleHulk Bad Luck Incarnate

<--------

5. Spiderus Prime

Spiderus Prime TFW SpongeBob and TTV's MS 2.0

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Hero-Nightcrawler

Villain-Toad

6. Rusty24

Rusty24 Well-Known Member

Hero- Spider-man (Peter Parker) or The Flash (Wally West). I'm nerdy, intelligent, and built a lot like them physically. I also have brown hair like Peter Parker and I am about the same height and weigh about the same weight according to the Marvel wiki.

Villains- I guess Magneto or Loki. I like to think that if I was ever evil, that I would at least have a logical reason for it like Magneto. I like to test how clever I am and what better way than to be the god of mischief.

7. bignick1693

bignick1693 Maximal

News Credits:
    Ironman and spiderman. I am studying robotic engineering at college and would totally make a suit for good. But my personality is very sarcastic and joking.

8. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

I don't know, depends on my mood.

As a hero, I'd fit in line more with Deadpool, Brave and the Bold-inspired version of Aquaman or a really Hammy Thor. Overall, I think Thor. The same bombastic way of speaking in a few times, yet calm and thoughtful in others, frequently full of life. And frequently thought to be batshit insane.
    In a very calm mood, I also resemble Beast with the overly-elaborated way of speaking and soft-spoken ways.
    I also share with Beast the love for the arts, philosophy and the human mind.

As a villain, assuming here I'd be playing off my darker traits, definitely Hugo Strange: Psychologist [the area in which I focus], cultured, self-absorved, arrogant, philosophical regarding his relationship with his foes and hellbent on his goal.

9. Ironhide1706

Ironhide1706 Elessar Telcontar

Okay, I have rethought this and I have come up with these new results.

Hero: Now, my only exposure to this character is through Avengers, but I am frequently told that I am quite similar to Bruce Banner. I am very intelligent in the areas of Physics and Maths, I am a kind person most of the time, I am occasionally really awkward and I am polite. Also, perhaps the biggest similarity, is like Bruce, I am always angry, but I control it. So in other words, I am like The Incredible Hulk. Yay.

10. Darktide

Darktide Banned

I would have to say Ironman - I love the Drink, I'm good with the Ladies, science and technology are something I'm very passionate about. I'm very arrogant etc etc....

11. daitarn red

daitarn red bionic hero

hero is amethyst princess of gemworld
    villian is dark opal of gemworld [he is one killed amethyst princess 's real partnents]