Minor/Repaint: ??? which generic seeker should he be?

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by sentinalsupreme, Jan 26, 2010.

1. sentinalsupreme

sentinalsupreme Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    ??? which generic seeker should they be?

my nephew thought his hands was cool and thats what he dis with them, cute kid huh, time to get him out that school!
    its 3 of them maybe masterpiece Air Raid????????

the other guys were apart of my seeker army and are choices, but they all went on to persue mersanary carriers thorw out the us(i sold them now i miss them) they all have names a tech specs.

"Cowards Have No Loyalty"

War wing follows orders without question, and believes in the decepticon cause whole heartedly.
    To commit totally to your leader is the highest act of bravery a bot can achieve, beside feats in battle is
    his belief. Most decepticons are believers in the cause but finds Warwing's blind loyalty a bit naive.
    In jet mode he is the stealthiest of the stealth’s and amongst the fastest flyers, seemingly appearing out of nowhere attacking with a barrage of missiles and machine gun fire and disappearing as suddenly as he appeared. In robot mode doesn’t feel at home on the ground where his stealth capabilities cannot be use, which makes him paranoid and jumpy and will fire at anything that suddenly moves especially cars and trucks. Armed with laser guided missiles and large caliber machine guns War wing is dangerous to all around him even his close comrades.

"Shoot When Your Enemies Back Is Turned"

You’ll be destroyed anyway, so why do it the hard way? is Blindside's motto. In jet and robot mode Blindside uses the light of the sun as camouflage by intensifying the light to blind you. He does not believe in fair fights and will use any and every trick to tip the scales to his advantage in everything he does, even his fellow troops find him unpleasant and a sneak even by decepticon standards. Armed with powerful particle accelerator cannons can reduce structural integrity of any substance to the
    density of water and flies at a top speed of mach 3.8.

"Strike Your Enemies In Ways They Can’t Strike Back"

It is the smart ones that survive war. Thunderstorm specialty is disaster using the natural elements to cause havoc and chaos in enemy encampments. He uses his powerfull alternating current cannons to infuse clouds with positive or negative electrical energy to cause violent thunderstorms of devastating proportions. A direct hit from his cannons can cause any mechanism to blow out, utilizes shot range electrical magnetism to repel or attract metal objects. An intellectual and a make shift scientist, Thunderstorm believes that one must out smart their foes. Thus, he is not to keen to Megatron’s brute force methods. Not a skilled melee fighter relies on his quick thinking to dispatch an opponent. Works with Hailstorm to cause even greater disaster.

"Might Makes Right"

There is only the strong and the weak, the weak promote fear and talks a lot. The strong is entitled to dominate the lesser. Heatwave is a being of no mercy or pity and always seeks the most hideous ways to terminate an Autobot or anything in his way, he’s not in the conflict for glory or recognition, it is all about asserting dominance, and exterminating the weak. Heatwave shoots explosive fire pellets at 1,900 degree that can melt most objects. But he is a brawler by nature and prefers melee combat. Hot tempered and rash the smallest things can send him into a fit of rage only his twin brother can calm him. Absolutely loyal to Megatron because he is the most dominate.

“Business Is Never Personal”

The exact opposite of his twin brother Heatwave; Hailstorm looks at the war as an enterprising corporation eliminating the competition. Always cool, collective, logical and absolutely ruthless; always seeking the most efficient way to get anything accomplished. Can cause hailstorms with hail the size of bowling balls to pommel Autobots from above or shoot nitrogen pellets that freeze almost any solid. Determined to rise in the rank to right hand man, he’s a back stabber, blackmailer and reports everything to Megatron.

"reveal nothing of yourself, and demand every thing from all others"

Slipstream's tech specs are classified. all that is known is that he only communicates with megatron.and almost never transformers to bot mode.rumors have it, that he is megatron inhouse personal assassin.

updraft

sercurity sercurity sercurity

updart is a sercurity officer and excort,and prides himself on his reputation of superior aerial combat tactics
    and hand to hand combat.little is known of him by his comrands,other then he is a no nonsense harden individual
    of few words word that must be harkin to.only other sercurity officers and petro known his personally.to all other he is all protocal &,
    precesures, the bond between him and petro is a porfound one, he is willing to lay down his very life to portect him and
    cargo, and he has no desire to die.

concusion

the bigger bomb,the better!.

concusion is a explosive expert

Blindside is the very first custom i did about 2 years ago after seeing a incline custom on youtube that blow my mind, i dont care what i do in the future or how well its done Blindside is my best custom ever. And his personaly is based on a child hood shcool yard foe named Seven he hated to loose at anything no one wanted him on there team he'd pick fights if he lost..
    #6 Thunderstorm,Hailstorm,Heatwave
    #7 Blindside
    #8 updraft
    #9 slipstream
    #10 War wing
    #11 Hailstorm twin clone of heatwave which both are clones of Thunderstrom
    #12WW
    #16 Concussion
    #18un named

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 26, 2010
  2. nellie131

nellie131 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    sunstorm never fails!

3. chrisr291

chrisr291 Master of the Unknown

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I've never seen anyone make that Onslaught colored seeker. that seems cool

4. ShadowMagnus

ShadowMagnus Autobot

Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Definately do sunstorm

5. Magmatron22

Magmatron22 HADOUKEN!!!

pink Starscream for the win :bay 

6. DecepticonSpike

DecepticonSpike Kimber/Stormer Fanboy

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    I'd like to see a Seeker colored like Optimus Prime. I saw it in a Lil'formers strip once.

7. eisen

eisen "CUT ME SOME SLACKS!"

pinkscream!

8. sentinalsupreme

Ebay:
    i dont thinks that is pink

9. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    Harold FTW! :) 

10. mr_soundwave

mr_soundwave operation: tidalwave

I would love to see a well done g2 starscream, sexy white, sexy orange, and super sex-magic grey camo on the wings...maybe even a nice sound effects device on top....mmmmmm yeah :D 

11. spoonman

spoonman Kitbasher extrordinaire!

One of those choices? I'd say, since Starscream (the ultimate seeker) strived for leadership, go with a Megatron color scheme. Grey, red and black. But it's your custom ;) 

12. sentinalsupreme

Ebay:
    where have you been hiding at? i havent heard from you in awhile buddy ol' pal.

13. galvascream

galvascream Apple Junkie

News Credits:
    brown conehead FTW!

14. wylungz

wylungz Well-Known Member

LOL PINKsCREAM!

15. Sage o' G-fruit

Sage o' G-fruit Critics gonna critique

News Credits:
    Acid Storm! Show the guy some love! :D 

16. Ezilla82

Ezilla82 Expect the Unexpected.

I can't decide which one of these character you should paint this MP into, its your custom and you do whatever makes you feel happy.

17. deaculpa

deaculpa Seven Star Fist

News Credits:
    definitely Aerialbot!

18. Anti-Venom

Anti-Venom Well-Known Member

Paint it Blue/Red/Yellow/White...it will be EPIC.

19. blumpy2000

blumpy2000 PENGUINS CAN'T FLY!!!

I preferred the Thunder-Thunder-Thunder-Thunder-Cracker painted like Lion-O.

20. sentinalsupreme

Ebay:
    new choices