Which Game plan would be better for Mech

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by grimmlock, Apr 6, 2012.

?

What would like Mech to do with Cybertronian technology?

Poll closed Apr 30, 2012.
  1. Build Exo suits that fit them

47.1%
  2. Build Exo suits that can connect to a robot they built (similar to Avatar movie)

47.1%
  3. Their own romote controled transformer

29.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. grimmlock

grimmlock Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I know we've gotten a few threads here on Mech already but I really like them. I like the fact that humans are a real threat that makes sense, instead of what TFA gave us

so here's my question.....

With the tech that mech has aquired from the Cybertronians, would you like them to build human exo suits, human exo suits that can connect to their own transformer that they built and they would be the driver, or their own tranfoermer that they would control remotely?

My opinion is option B. I'd like them to have exo suits that can fit into the robot and they can drive it like a vehicle and in robot mode they can control it like in Avatar. The suit would connect directly into the transformer. Combination of Avatar and Head Masters.

Foot note: One thing I don't like is how Mech can be a threat to them but our government can't even scratch them.

2. Grimlock22

Grimlock22 Some sort of artist

b is a cool idea

3. DepthWave

DepthWave Decepticon Storm Trooper.

News Credits:
    They could use Wii.

4. Flashdisk

Flashdisk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I wish there was a fourth option of all the above. I think Mech should use a combination of strategies and gameplans to meet their goals. They should adjust what technology they use depending on what they need.

They can use exosuits if the the mission requires personnel on hand to directly deal with the problem. For example they have to go on a remote island, mountain or even another planet. Attempting to control the suits remotely would be difficult or even impossible. Also having exosuits would add additional protection for their main bodies if these are discovered.

Whether the exosuit should be made to fit them or just connected to them will probably depend on the portability and the amount of resources they have at a particular time.

Having remote controlled Transformers would be beneficial for locations that are close enough to controlled remotely but the hazardous to deal directly. For example, they have to enter a radioactive or poisonous environment. Or maybe they have to do a scouting mission into a cave. Remote controlled bodies would also be beneficial as decoys, cannon fodder to supplement the main bodies etc.