Which episode would you change

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by TFW10, Jan 22, 2012.

1. TFW10

TFW10 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    If you had the chance to change your least favorite episode which one would it be and to what kind of episode would you change it to?

For me its Convoy and the change would be the whole episode.

I would rather have an episode which focused on an ancient weapon like having the ability to change anything back to their original state.

2. StarryAqua

StarryAqua Former fandom follower

News Credits:
    Deus Ex Machina: The whole plot of Miko in that episode . . . ugh.

Shadowzone: The changes I would make would destroy that episode. And that's the idea.

Metal Attraction: Everything with Airachnid in that episode was the complete opposite compared to her previous appearances, and the beginning of her changing in the wrong direction.

3. The F.N.G.

The F.N.G. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    T.M.I. - Would have greatly preferred Bulkhead to remain comatose at the end of the episode. Him waking up at the end felt really cheap. Plus, keeping him out for an episode or two would give greater reason to Ratchet using the Synth-En in Stronger, Faster.

Are you sure you're thinking of the right episode? Miko had barely any screen time in episode 6.

4. Ribieconvoy

Ribieconvoy It's pronounced "ribby"

News Credits:
    Scrapheap: Only thing I want to change is to get rid of Miko's scream at the end. Ruined the entire feel of the episode.

Operation Breakdown: Bulkhead's freak-out celebration at the end. He sounded less like a warrior that won a battle and more like a little kid who won a goldfish at the fair.

That's it, really. Aside from adding more people walking around in the background of Jasper, those were the only specific things that bothered me. Season one of Prime turned out very well aside from the occasional awkward animation and issues I stated above.

5. StarryAqua

StarryAqua Former fandom follower

News Credits:
    Deus Ex is what I meant.

6. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Masters and Builders - Skyquake doesn't die.

Shadowzone - Airachnid takes Skyquake's place.

Any episode after Shadowzone - Miko learns her lesson for good and never ruins anything again.

in T.M.I Bulkhead's get the formula because of a earthquake and Rock Bottom doesn't feature the kids.

Shadowzone is sometime after Crisscross and Metal Attraction and the episode does not have Airachnid join the Cons.

7. Karhukjnsi

Karhukjnsi Universal Wrestler

News Credits:
    I initially came in with "none" but I now heavily agree with this.

8. Oberoniss

Oberoniss DOESN'T-EXIST BABBU

News Credits:
    I would've had an extended scene showing Raf's reaction to Ratchet drugging himself up in Stronger, Faster. Like some mild scolding or a "don't ever do that again".

9. gregles

gregles quintesson

replace wheeljacks name and colouring with drifts (joking don't hurt me) depth charges or devcons as it didn't suit him and I would love to see an eccentric mad scientist wheeljack maybe later on.

I know megatron stood up to unicron in the end but watching him beg and grovel was wrong, he could have asked to work for him in a more dignified way. If they had toned miko down a little it would give the pessimists nothing obvious to moan about and we can't have that now can we?